• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon revealed (on 12/21 video)

iron blade

Smash Ace
THAT IS NOT CAPTAIN FALCON. One little glimpse of something remotely similar to him, and the fans go crazy. I doubt he won't be in Brawl (happy if he isn't though). I first thought that was Mario in the very beginning, but it isn't. Those are a Primid's legs. As for the lightsaber, a Primid was killing the others for some reason. That clip was ALL PRIMIDS.

Chexr

Smash Ace
XD at how ridiculous this thread is. How could anyone think thats C. Falcon are you joking? It's just the guys running out of the ship stop over analyzing every frame of every movie. It's pretty obvious that Falcon will be in the game but come on guys...this is insane.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.XD

Smash Rookie
Can someone just lock this dumb topic? I mean really come on, C.F is not in there thats it. -_-

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
It's neither Mario or CF.

Why aren't they being attacked or why aren't they attacking? And it looks more like a blur that just happens to look like that :/

It's a big coincidence and the rumor has been debunked (IMO) a lot anyways.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
It's neither Mario or CF.

Why aren't they being attacked or why aren't they attacking? And it looks more like a blur that just happens to look like that :/

It's a big coincidence and the rumor has been debunked (IMO) a lot anyways.
its neither of them, u could tell if it was them they wouldnt be so faded like that. its just
an animation the primids are making. This thread should be locked.

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
I've got a question though. why would they add an Assist Trophy from his game, and not add him? He's not in! I find it weird since they have a man from his game to be in and not him.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
It is NOT captain falcon...

several people proved it was the fade trasition into the next scene in another thread...

Even so... why do people care about captain falcon so much?

HE'S ALREADY CONFIRMED!

katanagash

Smash Apprentice
I've got a question though. why would they add an Assist Trophy from his game, and not add him? He's not in! I find it weird since they have a man from his game to be in and not him.
The way I see it is something like Ness and Lucas. When they showed the Franklin Badge before confirming characters from EarthBound/Mother 3, most people assumed right off the bat that Ness was going to be in Brawl. Man were we wrong; Lucas was a major suprise to most of us here.

However, it would be really stupid if Sakurai decided to make someone like Jody Sumner or Stewart the only F Zero characters (even though they are from F Zero, they are no where near as cool as Capt. Falcon)

I still have my hopes for the Captain, even though I'm the idiot who started this thread lol. The picture I showed is probably just a coincidence. If I were a mod myself, I would have closed this thread days ago.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
LOL so what, captain falcon turned in a lost-styled badass cloud and is gonna pwn everyone with his super gas knee attack?

Cinder

Smash Master
It is NOT captain falcon...

several people proved it was the fade trasition into the next scene in another thread...

Even so... why do people care about captain falcon so much?

HE'S ALREADY CONFIRMED!
As I have done several times in here...seems like no one wants to admit that it's true...

Nice little find, even know we already know he's going to be in.
*facepalm*...are you even paying attention? Even the TC admitted that it wasn't CF...IT IS NOT CF!! How many times do we have to say it? *sigh*...

Garuda

Smash Ace
Guys, it's just Mario in a transition. Once you step back and look, you'll realize, "Duh! Why didn't I see that?" Because if you get your head out of your ***, it'll be COMPLETELY obvious.

...unless I have gifted eyesight I suppose.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I thought I seen it too, but I just had to keep looking.

The running or some motion looking like Falcon's running to me... For some reason..

-Onyx

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I don't understand why this was even debated in the first place...

Why would CF magically appear in some random scene of Primids running with swords?

You people should be archaeologist considering how much detail and emphasis you put on minor things.

But considering that there is no present evidence to this endeavor that has been shown to be false many times before...

I would have you all commited. -_-

bryloom

Smash Rookie
I'm not doubting Mario being in the transition. However, Capt. Falcon is definitely in there. I gave up pausing the video during the ending of that scene as it is interfered by the transition. Pause it during the beginning or the middle of it, though, and you will see that Falcon is clearly in that scene.

Cinder

Smash Master
I'm not doubting Mario being in the transition. However, Capt. Falcon is definitely in there. I gave up pausing the video during the ending of that scene as it is interfered by the transition. Pause it during the beginning or the middle of it, though, and you will see that Falcon is clearly in that scene.
If it's so clear, how come you're the only one who can see it? Face it, it's not Captain Falcon...we all know he's in Brawl...please, just let this thread die...it's completely pointless, as the good Captain does NOT appear ANYWHERE in that video...

bryloom

Smash Rookie
Well, I know for a fact that Captain Falcon is in that scene. I could waste my time trying to prove it to you. But I'd rather not and just let this one go.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well, I know for a fact that Captain Falcon is in that scene. I could waste my time trying to prove it to you. But I'd rather not and just let this one go.
Yeah, because you know as well as I do that you're the only person who actually thinks he's there...we've all seen the video, and we all know CF's not in there...you're the only person here who thinks otherwise...congrats...

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Why do you people think Captain Falcon is in that picture?! It's just a blur. There is absolutely no reason why Captain Falcon would be shown with a few Primids in a trailer before he was even confirmed. There's NO ONE there. Common sense, people. We all know he's in anyway, so what does it matter?

Cinder

Smash Master
Why do you people think Captain Falcon is in that picture?! It's just a blur. There is absolutely no reason why Captain Falcon would be shown with a few Primids in a trailer before he was even confirmed. There's NO ONE there. Common sense, people. We all know he's in anyway, so what does it matter?
Thank you! Finally, someone with some common sense...apparently, we've become a dying breed here...all of our intelligent bretheren have left us here to fend against the n00b population...

And once again, CF is in the game, but he is NOT in that video at ANY point or frame...anyone who thinks otherwise should really be committed...

Okysho

Smash Ace

look closely at the top of the image... that's Mario... not falcon... you can see pretty much his entire hat and his mustache...

Either way, we all know that falcon will be back so I don't get why people are so worked up about him. We all know that Falcon, Ganondorf, Luigi, Marth and mewtwo (whether you like it or not, they have original movesets and are comming back. Sakurai isn't that heartless) are all comming back (sorry if I've missed any other previous unlockables with their own movesets)

Ganondorf being the only exception, we know he was a rushed job for Melee and we all know he's being re-vamped for this game.

It's obvious people, stop worrying about it!

Top Bottom