• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon revealed (on 12/21 video)

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
all that is, is the purple space bits from the primid along with possible lighting from the blaring red lights in the background or photoshop. I just kicked everyone who believed in this stupid rumor in the head.

india3

Smash Cadet
i viewed the video frame-by-frame in zoom video. here is frame 888:

see his head at the right?

since i know this is going to be met with skepticism, i'll tell you exactly how i did it. i installed playflv to play flv files. (playflv.com) i downloaded the video from dojo with orbit downloader (google it) i downloaded and installed zoom player (http://www.zptechnology.com/download/zp500wmv.exe)
i opened it, and pressed the circle button to show the top bar. i paused the playing video. i pressed the second button from the right on the top bar. (chapter editor, looks like 2 L's). in the frame number i typed 888. and the image is the image of that frame.

please don't condemn me before you follow the procedure above. and that is definitely his head in my picture.

and i don't own a copy of photoshop, so it is not photoshopped.

[IMG=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7896/cfalconhz7.th.jpg]

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
People here are so god**** stupid! Every time you guys see something blurry you automatically think "OMFG IT'S NESS/LUIGI/FALCON/RIDLEY/JIGGLYPUFF!!!!11!". Falcon is coming back, but he's not in this video. Now everybody shut up about that stupid blur!
Whats with the aggressive attitude bro?

People are only seeing Captain Falcon there because they want to. Their brains are tricking themselves.
Theoretically, that little line could be applied to anything and everything.

Your seeing Mario just because you want to.

If you don't have a masters in psychology then your not really qualified to be telling people what their brains are doing. Hell, a psychologist would have trouble getting away with it in this case.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
it's marios face...

and everyone just wants the captain back just because of his infamous falcon punch... and he was very noob friendly as well as fast.

so he had power and speed.

he also retained his natural self from ssb64 as well.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I promise I just found the most clear picture of Mario ever, cept i didn't copy it *sob* But everyone really, mario is confimed, Falcon is confirmed, why does it matter any more

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Agreed there. Hopefully we will have at least the starting roster within the next three weeks, and the complete game revealed within the next four, just so things like this stop...

"OMG I SEE A GUITAR IN THE FLUFF OF THE ICE CLIMBERS CLOTHES, 'GUITAR HERO' MODE CONFIRMED!!!!!11"
LOL ROFL That was too funny!!!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I can't blame him. People would make a speculation out of EVERYTHING. :/
Everything? So do people here seriously speculate whether Chuck Norris, Britney Spears, and Bill Clinton will be in Brawl? I never noticed.

Words are to be used cautiously and logically amigo.

There is a logical cause for this speculation. This is a smash forum, and that does kind of look Captain Falcon. Your saying its some kind of illogical sin just to speculate about this? Sorry I don't buy into this political correctness nonsense.

You can amuse a certain possibility without seeing it as 100% true. I don't know why people are so afraid of amusing the most simple little possibilities. If you view it as a waste of time and energy, then just exit the thread without cussing people out.

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
Everything? So do people here seriously speculate whether Chuck Norris, Britney Spears, and Bill Clinton will be in Brawl? I never noticed.

There is a logical cause for this speculation. This is a smash forum, and that does kind of look Captain Falcon. Your saying its some kind of illogical sin just to speculate about this? Sorry I don't buy into this political correctness nonsense.

You can amuse a certain possibility without seeing it as 100% true. I don't know why people are so afraid of amusing the most simple little possibilities. If you view it as a waste of time and energy, then just exit the thread without cussing people out.
Ah ha ha.

You forget you're dealing with little boys

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

I'm not cussing people out :/ Unless you're just referring to the guy who freaked out.

Heretique said:
Ah ha ha.

You forget you're dealing with little boys
That was uncalled for.

rubinmarshak

Smash Apprentice
I believe this guy's right, here's my attempt at a good picture of him:

That looks like Captain Falcon to me.
... *sees nothing but Pyramids and a small blue blur in this picture.* ... Look, C. Falcon's in, but you people are seeing things. He's not in the trailer.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Seriously, this is worse than the cloud theory. It's like those blurry videos of bigfoot. You guys are taking stupid coincidence and taking it way too far. Why are you all excited anyways?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
why would falcon be standing in a line with primids?
On top of that, why would he be crouching? In the middle of a barrage of attacks none of the less? And why would he appear for just a split second? And even if he was there, why isn't he hit and send off flying?

THINK, PEOPLE. THINK!!

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Because obviously Sakurai would purposely put a blurry image of Captain Falcon in a trailer like this for a few frames.

It's just a bunch of Primids. Get over it.

india3

Smash Cadet

circled head of c. falcon.

its frame 888 of flv video from dojo in zoom player.

Cinder

Smash Master

circled head of c. falcon.

its frame 888 of flv video from dojo in zoom player.
I'm not seeing it...all I see is a red blur with a Pac-Man shaped yellow mark...ZOMG, Pac-Man cunfurmed!!

Seriously, guys, it's just the blur in from the next scene...get over it...the good Captain's in, so don't freak out...this just isn't proof...

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, there really is no point in arguing. We knew even before there was a Brawl that Captain Falcon would reappear in a 3rd installment... NO USE ARGUING!!!!

-.-

D

Deleted member

Why is this such a big deal anyways? No one doubts his appearance anyways, so, what's the point?

orintemple

Smash Lord
Anyone who seriously thinks Falcon wouldn't be in Brawl since day one, or at least after the SAMURAI GOROH update is a complete idiot.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
im sorry you all are ****ing morons, get your head out of your lap and look *******es. its falcon. Its like arguing over the color of greencard. morons...

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Anyone who seriously thinks Falcon wouldn't be in Brawl since day one, or at least after the SAMURAI GOROH update is a complete idiot.
I'm going to quote this for truth because this is the first one I see, and it's correct.

I mean, what do they think is going to be playable? A playable vehicle?

ChrisZ

Smash Cadet
He's been a playable sense 64, he is one of the main characters of a main staple in Nintendo's first party games, and no Smash Bros game is complete without hearing a half way good Engrish "FALCOUNE PAWUNCH".

Why would there be a doubt in your mind that he's not coming back?

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
He's been a playable sense 64, he is one of the main characters of a main staple in Nintendo's first party games, and no Smash Bros game is complete without hearing a half way good Engrish "FALCOUNE PAWUNCH".

Why would there be a doubt in your mind that he's not coming back?
not about him coming back, about him being in the vid.

Reno-Vgas

Smash Cadet
Yeah... as if Sakurai would all of a sudden reveal a character that wasn't revealed already... After months of updates he suddenly makes such a huge mistake lol.
This actually happened to DK. In the 15 second demonstration from E3 it showed DK jumping around, before he was announced on the dojo.

india3

Smash Cadet
I'm not seeing it...all I see is a red blur with a Pac-Man shaped yellow mark...ZOMG, Pac-Man cunfurmed!!

Seriously, guys, it's just the blur in from the next scene...get over it...the good Captain's in, so don't freak out...this just isn't proof...
i thought the face (just the face is visible) was pretty obvious...

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
He will be in Brawl, but this doesn't prove anything. =\

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
i thought the face (just the face is visible) was pretty obvious...

Seriously, you're really grasping at straws now. There is NO Captain Falcon in that video. How many times do we have to go over this? Watch the clip on GameTrailers; if you bother to look at the whole clip, you will see he is not in there. Why would Sakurai want to hide such a character so discretely with horrible quality in a video like that? It makes no sense at all. Captain Falcon is in, but once again, this proves NOTHING.

This actually happened to DK. In the 15 second demonstration from E3 it showed DK jumping around, before he was announced on the dojo.
Those were both announced on the same day...

Top Bottom