• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Match-Up (MU) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez4321

Smash Rookie
Another matchup I would like to put in for suggestion in the near future is the falcon-pikachu MU.

VileMK2

Smash Rookie
2 Match ups I am wondering about. Disclaimer: At this point I am not playing with competitive rules... but that may change.

Zero Suit Samus: I was playing against a friend. If he got above me there was lots of trouble. I couldn't seen to land my smash attacks because ZSS get's hers of quicker.... and that long range grab.

Shiek: I hear this is a hard one... but it looks like someone will be playing that lady a lot.
ZSS's grab and neutralb have pretty punishable ending lag to the point you can even punish her with a knee, get used to spotdodging for her grab, also you'll want to DI up & away for ZSS since most of her air kill combos end in up B, and she gets pretty punishable if she fails up B

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Heyo racers. The Greninja boards are going to talk about you guys so we wanted to get some input from you guys: http://smashboards.com/threads/mast...-3-falcon-mewtwo-falco-luigi-5-4-5-11.369356/

We're mainly interested in finding out how to best fight you guys, so any advice would be really cool. Though if you want to give your opinion on the MU itself, that's just fine, as the Falcon MU is one that's being all over the place among us.

VileMK2

Smash Rookie
Any advice to lil' macs dsmash spam when he sends you offstage?

I also have some problems approaching to him, somehow his jab always gets me, also his smashes can get a bit hard to punish because of 3 things: super armor, jab wall & ftilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom