• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Mains?

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Definitely maining him. I made the mistake of waiting until all my friends were good with Falcon in Melee before I started using him, so this time around I'm using him from day 1.

Is there any good footage of him yet? I saw one video so far where he does his final smash, but the quality sucks and it's really hard to tell what he's doing and which of his moves are the same.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I never mained him really, he was one of those characters I would just pick up and play for fun, I will do the same in Brawl. He's a great character.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Definitely maining him. I made the mistake of waiting until all my friends were good with Falcon in Melee before I started using him, so this time around I'm using him from day 1.

Is there any good footage of him yet? I saw one video so far where he does his final smash, but the quality sucks and it's really hard to tell what he's doing and which of his moves are the same.
The one with the final smash is all that i've really seen so far =(

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably main him on the side. He was my Melee main for a while, until I switched over to Marth. Seeing as they're both back, I'll pick up a newcomer and second C.Falcon

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
cant wait to play as him once again!! still trying to find out if the knee is the same as it was in melee. if anyone has a vid of it post them up!

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
I'd really like to main Falcon, Snake, and maybe Mario... but I'll have to play with everyone first before I decide =)

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
i'll try falcon again, he seems in some ways nerfed and in some ways buffed.

fsmash-buffed
Down B- Nerfed.

-thats what i saw from the vids-

gamer8

Smash Lord
Tell me, please. WHO DOESN'T MAIN CAPTAIN FALCON? He owns, mained once again 3rd game in a row.

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
Been maining Falcon since I was but a nub in the first SSB (I saw him as my teamate in classic and I was lik e"he looks cool" and then I started playing him.. and never stopped) - I got to pwnage level then, then I picked up Melee, took him and started kicking *** once more.

No reason to break tradition, he shall be my main once again in Brawl.

FALCON PUNCH!!

Top Bottom