• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
added a couple facts to the first post (some of which came from you guys). check it out and keep em comin'.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Don't you guy's think that when Falcon used the real Falcon Punch the energy around him forced his body into a different form. Because that would explain why Wario got his mobility and speed from. Though his limbs have shrunk, so he can't run fast (so he bought a bike) and his innards are a bit screwed up (he now does the Falcon punch out of his *** every now and then) the raw manliness is definatally there.I don't like to say it, but I think the Captain has kidnapped Wario and taken his place.
Snake is obviously just some dumb-@ass. I mean, he spends all his time sneaking around hiding from people, crawling through all kinds of dirty places. And then he comes to Brawl and discovered that he could have just used his uber-knee-to-punch powers to clear all those missions, what a waste of time.

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
Falcon being either Chuck Norris or Wario is obviously ********. Stop inventing stuff and proving your point with videos, thats just stupid. ^^

EDIT: proof that Falcon isn't Chuck Norris, so stop now.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Falcon being either Chuck Norris or Wario is obviously ********. Stop inventing stuff and proving your point with videos, thats just stupid. ^^

EDIT: proof that Falcon isn't Chuck Norris, so stop now.

Best thread I've seen for some time. Thank you Vegeta214. I was just putting in my 2 cents.

NasKe

Smash Rookie
the mathematical formula for the only absolute truth in the universe is: Chuck Norris = Captain Falcon = Snake > Everything tangible in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom