• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon is going to **** Everyone

technomancer

Smash Champion
Everyone needs to stfu and let Isai get ahold of this monster before they start making judgement. "No l-cancelling meanz we r *****" - F that, Falcon is going to be a monster beast.

How do I know?
1-He's Captain Falcon
2-Auto edge-grab is amazingly **** with Falcon
3-Aerial Side-B got a major buff and will see plenty of cool new uses
4-Chain grabbing is for the most part out
5-Marth jumps a little higher when he f-airs (honk if you know how much that sucks for poor Marth)
6-Up-air looks relatively unchanged and can still combo into knee
7-Throws don't combo as well, except for Falcon's awesome down throw
8-All those awesome new recoveries aren't going to mean **** when I knee you in the face
9-Bowser might be top tier and if so then Falcon will automatically be top of the tier list

Bullet

Smash Cadet
He will be my main, But can he compete with Pit? Pit seems to be invincible.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Pit? Who names a character Pit?

This is Captain ****ing FALCON we're talking about. That's his middle name, btw. Wikipedia it if you dare.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
I still think he good but, after playing the brawl it is almost impossible to get the knee off which truly mad me sad.

courte

Smash Lord
his middle name in Jay... i think... idk if Falcon is a later added last name but

Captain Douglas Jay Falcon

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
i was just playing it and the nairs and uairs combo nicely and the knees aren't THAT impossible to land as everyone says. just different to control.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
You forgot the Golden Nipples of Truth and simply... "FALCON PUNCH!" as reason 10. :p

BALLER33

Smash Rookie
Ill **** every one on this page twice with falcon

Ill **** every one on this page twice with falcon

technomancer

Smash Champion

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman

KafKa

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if Isai is even going to play brawl?
I don't know, but he should play brawl and play it competitive like in melee. Since everybody can play against eachother it would be more precise to see who is the best with a specific character.

KafKa

Smash Rookie
lulz. wtf?!? brawl.. not melee
That vid is made like.. 5 years after it came out. Brawl is still new so you can't expect people to be pro already. And besides, thats like comparing SmashbrosN64 to Melee. Just wait for a year or 2 and see how much everyone improved.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
dunno technomancer...i usually agree with you on CF matters but I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd take the old Falcon with a crappy recovery over this brawl one with down-graded combos.

Spife

Smash Master
*honks* Marth still a little rediculous but the knee is much harder (for me) to pull off. Falcon was..my third character in melee and will be some one I play in brawl because he is just that good.

nintengod

Smash Apprentice
tires dont existz!

Everyone needs to stfu and let Isai get ahold of this monster before they start making judgement. "No l-cancelling meanz we r *****" - F that, Falcon is going to be a monster beast.

How do I know?
1-He's Captain Falcon
2-Auto edge-grab is amazingly **** with Falcon
3-Aerial Side-B got a major buff and will see plenty of cool new uses
4-Chain grabbing is for the most part out
5-Marth jumps a little higher when he f-airs (honk if you know how much that sucks for poor Marth)
6-Up-air looks relatively unchanged and can still combo into knee
7-Throws don't combo as well, except for Falcon's awesome down throw
8-All those awesome new recoveries aren't going to mean **** when I knee you in the face
9-Bowser might be top tier and if so then Falcon will automatically be top of the tier list
lol tiers? every time i walk into a thread, its "omg ___ is top tier"
basically there are no drastic tiers, yoshi is supposed to be the worst from what ive heard and even he still kicks ***
all the high tiers were nerfed and all the low tiers were buffed
i cant find a single bad character, tiers ftl

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Marth didn't get nerfed enough, and if you're looking for bad characters, try Capt...I mean Peach, who suffered way too much of a Nerf and no longer has as much going for her as she did in Melee.

Top Bottom