• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Helmet - Make One

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Anyone know details/specifics on how to do the helmet design on a bike helmet? I need to make one by tomorrow but if anyone can give me tips at any point in the next week or so it'd be much appreciated (it'll be a birthday present)

Note: I want to make the normal Helmet, not the pink one, but the design should be the same other than the color

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Oddly enough I took the CF sprite and put it on a bike helmet I had put on my dog's head and it gave this. Obviously it's not real, but for your enjoyment look at my dog, isn't he awesome? So awesome I made him my avatar.

Otherwise, painting a bike helmet red would be a good start. You can draw/paint the design on, unless you have some kind of material to make it, for 3d apperance which would be freakin awsm

Good luck sir

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
I'll be sure to try that if I don't get a response from the custom helmet shop I ringed up soon

Any other helpful ideas? Would be nice to know if there was some material that's easily molded and glued to helmets...

Top Bottom