• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Edge Hugging

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Interesting.

Too bad edgehogging isn't that useful of a technique anymore, outside of the tether characters, lol.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
i know the knee :)

listen to Sakurai, he remember he said that sweetspots like Captain Falcon's knee are almost instant, therefore to SHFF it you have to wait until the peak hight of his SH unleash the knee, and in the first few frames of the knee's start up lag FF, if you follow the method in this order it should weetspot every time, on any character

Tenki

Smash Hero
@TC

Sorry, I watched without sound and skipped to like 2:40, watched a bit and skipped around more, but toward the end, you were doing instant edge-hugging, right?

..it's a common move to all characters.

Roll to edge, tap away from level, fastfall+press toward edge.

If that wasn't what you were trying to show, then my bad xD
-------------

Ayaz18: press this button

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
This is already known particularly by people who play sonic who is even faster than falcon. Someone called it the hadoken since you apparently have to do the half circle to do that in street fighter.

Top Bottom