• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know that, it is just what if you do not want to quote it?
HMMM?
....quoting is easier than a link, and every also knows that as well, as the link takes time to load

also whats your "HMMM?" for?
  • brain of most players, not all. Like said its a bad idea no matter what.
  • Him denying doesn't mean you are right
  • By saying that you are intentionally or not edit: further doing the Cop outing, not that it matters, in a way.
Unvote: Swamp

you might still prove useful, and I'm not gonna be taking revenge after what you did to me last game.

I'm here for FUN, and as I said last game, EVERYONE'S FUN. Revenge isn't my thing, usually...
sounds right~

honestly if i was here for revenge i would be putting a stick up unis ass for his brain dead move back there

but nah i'm here for for chill and drinks -3- no drama no complaining, no nothing if ya think your being persecuted against take your **** out the door

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Holder.

All you had to do was lie and say you weren't the cop and we could have avoided this.
lmao...holder isn't at fault here...

idk what you gained by saying what you did. So unless you are miracously the doctor trying to find the cop openly like a god tier pro, there is zero gain.

Anyways im bored of this. All has been said. Moving on.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Just say something like, I'm Chun-Li. I'm the jailer.

It would have worked.
You are making it out to be rather simple, but really if you were a townie that suspected me as a likely figure to be a Cop, you'd not ask for that, ESPECIALLY without reason, because it's essentially a trap.

Why should I have to do that when I claimed more than anyone else, including you, particularly at that point?

What if I was the Cop, played by "your rules", which apparently I have to play by (that road goes both ways), and fake claimed resulting in someone counter claiming me and causing me to either be lynched or just flat out come out as the Cop, or my claim is so vacuous in the hopes of preventing that I get a bandwagon because my lie is indistinguishable from one that a mafiaso would come up with?

Therefore, the only reasonable motive for proposing that is you're mafia trying to ensnare the Cop.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You are making it out to be rather simple, but really if you were a townie that suspected me as a likely figure to be a Cop, you'd not ask for that, ESPECIALLY without reason, because it's essentially a trap.

Why should I have to do that when I claimed more than anyone else, including you, particularly at that point?

What if I was the Cop, played by "your rules", which apparently I have to play by (that road goes both ways), and fake claimed resulting in someone counter claiming me and causing me to either be lynched or just flat out come out as the Cop, or my claim is so vacuous in the hopes of preventing that I get a bandwagon because my lie is indistinguishable from one that a mafiaso would come up with?

Therefore, the only reasonable motive for proposing that is you're mafia trying to ensnare the Cop.

the ****?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Threatening to take revenge on someone doesn't sound too good.

Your painting you self as the true guilty one...

Just something I thought would be worth pointing out as what's in the past is in the past and we should focus on the current games..
'im not gonna be taking revenge ' = threatening revenge now?

okay then...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

the ****?
Put simply, needlessly pressing a player with the strong suspicion that they'd need to fakeclaim as a townie in front of everyone with nothing to gain is a bad thing.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

aka

imitate White and lie some claims to people as the Cop.

Good job Swamp. Imitating me will get people suspicous XD

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
~trend of white posting right after holder a lot is continuing~

I blame Feh mafia for the universes biased coincidences.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:4greninja:I take ONE nap and everything goes to chaos.:4greninja:

:4greninja:Now, does anyone have a roleclaim that isn't mafia bait? Because I could use someone to actually trust instead of, uh...:4greninja:

:4greninja:Honestly I know I only skimmed the last few pages but I get the feeling even if I hadn't I'd still be lost.:4greninja:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
:4greninja:I take ONE nap and everything goes to chaos.:4greninja:

:4greninja:Now, does anyone have a roleclaim that isn't mafia bait? Because I could use someone to actually trust instead of, uh...:4greninja:

:4greninja:Honestly I know I only skimmed the last few pages but I get the feeling even if I hadn't I'd still be lost.:4greninja:
trust me your good either way woomy, this is nothing more than insanity of troll logic i still don't get and swamp digging himself a hole down farther from two crazies

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Would you like a video in these trying whatever the hell this is?

Top Bottom