• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
15 likes for the Facebook page I created. May not be too much, but since this page was created late yesterday, I'd say we are off to a good start. Like I said, guys, get as many people as you can to like this Facebook page. And while you are are at it, get your friends friends to like the page as well, okay?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh hey, that's a pretty impressive number of supporters. Feel free to add me, he was a cool personality, loved his "What's the matter, scared?" taunt, nearly...I think all his A moves were different, he was certainly less of a clone than Falco, he was fun!
I don't know how likely it is that Wolf will return, especially with Fox getting pretty much all his B moves as customs... but hey, here's hoping.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
:teeth: It was long, but we're at 1230 supporters:joyful: I'll go looking for more in a little while. How's the Facebook and Twitter doing?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
:teeth: It was long, but we're at 1230 supporters:joyful: I'll go looking for more in a little while. How's the Facebook and Twitter doing?
Wow! That is amazing! What a long list!

I dunno about Twitter, but the Facebook page I created has 38 likes as of now. This is going by more quickly than I thought it would. Like I said, keep liking, and keep telling your friends to like the Facebook page, alright?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I dunno about Twitter, but the Facebook page I created has 38 likes as of now. This is going by more quickly than I thought it would. Like I said, keep liking, and keep telling your friends to like the Facebook page, alright?
Twitter is progressing slowly, of course, the only things that I can really post at the moment is retweets and news updates, I may start uploading some fanart though.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I'll tell more, don't worry.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Um, just to point out, [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer], you made a little error. You added me twice; one time at 538, and one at 1035. You should fix that.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Twitter is progressing slowly, of course, the only things that I can really post at the moment is retweets and news updates, I may start uploading some fanart though.
Here's some good fanart,

by alucard2.deviantart.com

by firestomxx.deviantart.com

by furbuy.com

by e621.net

by danbooru.donmai.us

by e926.net

by starfox-online.net

by halolz.com

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
73 page likes for the Facebook page. Keep it going, guys!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd hate to make a triple post, but the Facebook page has over 100 likes now. It has 134 likes to be exact. One thing to say about this.

Last edited:

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
As I said in the Lucas thread, I think we'll hear about DLC come June during E3. Wolf and Lucas are the most likely candidates.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Best time for big announcements. Everyone's watching and expecting something cool. Mewtwo DLC will already be out, and Sakurai stated he would think about DLC after Mewtwo. Didn't say he would, but he would think about it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Best time for big announcements. Everyone's watching and expecting something cool. Mewtwo DLC will already be out, and Sakurai stated he would think about DLC after Mewtwo. Didn't say he would, but he would think about it.
Didn't have to use the quote button, huh? :p

Well, I hope Sakurai does consider doing more DLC. Maybe we can influence his decision by finding ways to tell him how much we want DLC to happen?

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you guys truly are amazing, it's great to see this much support for Wolf, we'll make him comeback !

Tomorrow I go to Japan Impact, a Swiss event about Japanese culture and all, and there's a Smash Bros tournament.

If I happen to win I'll definitely dedicate my victory to Wolf and spread the campaign for his return.

Might do some signature banner for him as well during my free week, fan arts can help showing the character support and so draw Nintendo's attention.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wow, you guys truly are amazing, it's great to see this much support for Wolf, we'll make him comeback !

Tomorrow I go to Japan Impact, a Swiss event about Japanese culture and all, and there's a Smash Bros tournament.

If I happen to win I'll definitely dedicate my victory to Wolf and spread the campaign for his return.

Might do some signature banner for him as well during my free week, fan arts can help showing the character support and so draw Nintendo's attention.
Good to hear. Good luck in that tournament, DeiSakuChris!

BTW, I just thought of something. According to PushDustln, Sakurai is doing Mewtwo DLC because there was a high demand for him at E3. Maybe at E3, or whatever kind of event Smash Bros. 4 may be featured in, we can show our support for Wolf to become DLC, and hopefully, Sakurai will catch word of it. It could help convince him to do Wolf DLC.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Yes good luck at the tournament, and spread the word of the Wolf 4 DLC campaign, rally up support.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd hate to update again, but the Facebook page now has 302 likes! Quite a big amount of likes so far, isn't it?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
O.O

Every third party character has been an iconic character, and has appeared with Mario. Maybe Rayman's trophy counts as his appearance with Mario? Another odd thing is that every character that is for DLC has a trophy already. Probably just coincidence.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
O.O

Every third party character has been an iconic character, and has appeared with Mario. Maybe Rayman's trophy counts as his appearance with Mario? Another odd thing is that every character that is for DLC has a trophy already. Probably just coincidence.
When did mega man and pac-man appear alongside mario?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Maybe Square Enix just doesn't want him in. But it would be cool. Mario, Rayman, PAC-Man, Mega Man, Snake, and Black Mage all in the same game.

Then we could say Rayman, Mega Man, and PAC-Man are the "Men" of smash! (Cue the groans, and the face palms of people who read this.)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My theory? Mewtwo counts as a Veteran. So one Newcomer and one Veteran per DLC.

Top Bottom