• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

shane3x

Saint of Swords
I lol´ed

Anyone else refreshing reddit, smashboards and youtube, just to get information about the nintendo direct date? D:
Sometimes they just throw one out at the last minute. Lots of new changes to be trying out and seeing how it affects thing. I actually decided to start entering some tournaments so gotta prac as much as I can =D

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I'm quite sure my vote would be just count as one if not voided, but that was worth it XD
Anyone else refreshing reddit, smashboards and youtube, just to get information about the nintendo direct date? D:
OMG I'M NOT ALONE.
I've been searching around Google and Youtube for Direct news too D: Glad to know I'm not the only one.
I know, we all should vote Slippy. :troll:
Oh crud I forgot that.
But I already sent my vote with 8 Wolfs D:

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I've heard that Splatoon is getting a huge update on the 6th so maybe we could get something around that time.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I've heard that Splatoon is getting a huge update on the 6th so maybe we could get something around that time.
I don't own Splatoon but it seems to me that that game is getting huge updates every single day of the year lol. Can't hit up videogames news websites without bumping into a daily Splatoon update bill.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Does anyone think Wolf is coming later because of his codecs in lylat cruise? I know it wouldnt be difficult to port, but does take a little more work. Plus, the possibility of using his 3ds voice as well for both Usa and Japan.
Another reason I think Wolf's inclusion is all but guaranteed is because you can see his model in the Lylat Cruise Codecs is a very different one from the one he had in Brawl, and it just doesn't look right in my opinion. I personally think they're just using his trophy model as a placeholder.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Another reason I think Wolf's inclusion is all but guaranteed is because you can see his model in the Lylat Cruise Codecs is a very different one from the one he had in Brawl, and it just doesn't look right in my opinion. I personally think they're just using his trophy model as a placeholder.
Wow. I didn't notice until just now I took my Wii U to check and compare it to the Brawl version.

There IS something wrong with that, but that really doesn't mean much more than "they took the Brawl outlook away and use the trophy for consistency", I think.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone datamined the 3ds version of the latest update yet?

Man, the wait for Wolf is Killing me.

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
One day there'll be justice for Wolf. The fact he's from Brawl highers up his chances alone to top chance.
This and, I just won't sit with crossed arms if he's not in... just need all of your support "when the time comes".

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
OMG I'M NOT ALONE.
I've been searching around Google and Youtube for Direct news too D: Glad to know I'm not the only one.
As have I, to a lesser extent, but I have been looking, nonetheless. We should get a date soon, though, provided my gut feeling is correct.

smashboy12

Smash Cadet
Wait. Ryu has three letters. Fox has three letters. Wolf is a StarFox character. Wolf confirmed DLC? But wait, Roy is from Fire Emblem. Fire has four letters. Wolf has four letters. Coincidence? I think not! But WAIT! Wolf is an animal. Ryu is from Street Fighter. Raccoons are animals that like to play in the street. Raccoons look like tiny pandas. Panda has five letters. Five minus one panda equals four. Wolf has four letters. Is Wolf the next DLC character? BUT WAIT! Ryu and Roy both have three letters. There are three sides on the Illuminati. Illuminati starts with I. Icarus starts with I. Kid Icarus is made by Nintendo. Nintendo has eight letters. Eight minus one Nintendo is seven. There are seven letters in StarFox. Wolf is a StarFox character. Wolf is confirmed for DLC?!? BUUUUUUT WAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! Roy's father is Eliwood. Eliwood sounds like a type of tree. Trees are found in forests. Wolves are found in forests. WOLF IS DLC CONFIRMED!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!! We are coming up on the fifth Street Fighter game. There are five Legend of Zelda characters in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. Legend has six letters. There are six Pokémon characters. Pokémon starts with P. Phillip starts with P. Phillip is the name of a person. People walk on two legs. There are two Mario Bros. Mario is a plumber. Plumbers fix pipes. Pipes carry water. Water is Greninja's type. Greninja is a frog. Slippy is a frog. Slippy is from StarFox. Wolf is from StarFox. I have done it. Wolf IS the next Smash Bros. DLC character.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Wait. Ryu has three letters. Fox has three letters. Wolf is a StarFox character. Wolf confirmed DLC? But wait, Roy is from Fire Emblem. Fire has four letters. Wolf has four letters. Coincidence? I think not! But WAIT! Wolf is an animal. Ryu is from Street Fighter. Raccoons are animals that like to play in the street. Raccoons look like tiny pandas. Panda has five letters. Five minus one panda equals four. Wolf has four letters. Is Wolf the next DLC character? BUT WAIT! Ryu and Roy both have three letters. There are three sides on the Illuminati. Illuminati starts with I. Icarus starts with I. Kid Icarus is made by Nintendo. Nintendo has eight letters. Eight minus one Nintendo is seven. There are seven letters in StarFox. Wolf is a StarFox character. Wolf is confirmed for DLC?!? BUUUUUUT WAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! Roy's father is Eliwood. Eliwood sounds like a type of tree. Trees are found in forests. Wolves are found in forests. WOLF IS DLC CONFIRMED!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!! We are coming up on the fifth Street Fighter game. There are five Legend of Zelda characters in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. Legend has six letters. There are six Pokémon characters. Pokémon starts with P. Phillip starts with P. Phillip is the name of a person. People walk on two legs. There are two Mario Bros. Mario is a plumber. Plumbers fix pipes. Pipes carry water. Water is Greninja's type. Greninja is a frog. Slippy is a frog. Slippy is from StarFox. Wolf is from StarFox. I have done it. Wolf IS the next Smash Bros. DLC character.
Well, speculation done. Someone give this man a medal.

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe

...What do you mean I'm not supposed to do that?
That's what the post was for, right? Adding 8 Wolf slots?
I mean after all I did vote for wolf a ton of times, not that I know that the votes are counted like that.
(I do wish we could know if multiple votes counted. we shouldn't even be having to vote for him though, *grumble*)

D

Deleted member

Wolf confirmed for Illuminati.

Man this has to be one the best Wolf confirmed jokes i've seen in a while.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
That's what the post was for, right? Adding 8 Wolf slots?
I mean after all I did vote for wolf a ton of times, not that I know that the votes are counted like that.
(I do wish we could know if multiple votes counted. we shouldn't even be having to vote for him though, *grumble*)
Goddamnit I love your profile pic!

smashboy12

Smash Cadet
Man I've been waiting for a Nintendo Direct announcement for SO LONG.
P.S. There is 2 Melee reps, but only 1 Brawl reps (in DLC terms) All of them are 1st Party.
WOLF CONFIRMED>

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I have a feeling that we may get a Direct announced on Tuesday. Could be wrong, but hey, who knows?

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! New StarFox game,There is a company named StarVox in Germany,Germany is on Earth,Wolves live on Earth,Sakurai lives on Earth,WOLF CONFIRMED TO BE NEXT DLC

No more pessimism ok

OranGiraffe

Smash Cadet
NNID
OranGiraffe
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! New StarFox game,There is a company named StarVox in Germany,Germany is on Earth,Wolves live on Earth,Sakurai lives on Earth,WOLF CONFIRMED TO BE NEXT DLC

No more pessimism ok
Earth is also in space. Need I say more?

I have a feeling that we may get a Direct announced on Tuesday. Could be wrong, but hey, who knows?
Do you think that would make sense? Why do you think it might happen Tuesday?
Just asking out of the hope that you're right.

D

Deleted member

Oh Boy, i can't wait for the Inevitable Fake August Nintendo Direct Leaks.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Oh Boy, i can't wait for the Inevitable Fake August Nintendo Direct Leaks.
OMG GUYS! I GOT A CALL FROM NINTANDERP AND THEY SAID THAT THEY"LL GIVE ME THE INFO FOR THE NINTERNDER DIRECT IN AUGUST.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Two
Stairfax Commando
Link: Quest to Gamelon
Pokermon Beige
F-Zero Climax (I wish)
and finally
Super Saiyan Pichu as SMESH BROS DELC FEGHTER!

ALL OF THIS IS SUPER LEGIT GUYS!
None of this is real.

D

Deleted member

OMG GUYS! I GOT A CALL FROM NINTANDERP AND THEY SAID THAT THEY"LL GIVE ME THE INFO FOR THE NINTERNDER DIRECT IN AUGUST.

Stairfax Commando
Pokermon Beige
F-Zero Climax (I wish)
and finally

None of this is real.
F-Zero Climax is a real game.

POKEMANSPIKA CONFIRMED FOR TRUE LEAKER!

Man, and come to think that we are gonna see leaks like that until a TRUE Direct happens.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
F-Zero Climax is a real game.

POKEMANSPIKA CONFIRMED FOR TRUE LEAKER!

Man, and come to think that we are gonna see leaks like that until a TRUE Direct happens.
That's why I said I wish that was true. I know F-Zero Climax is a real game but it never released worldwide (****ING JAPAN). Also holla at mai boi Goroh in that cover pic!

edit - I am true leaker and I own dis.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101

Stairfax Commando
Pokermon Beige
F-Zero Climax (I wish)
and finally

None of this is real.
10/10 BEST LEAK,SUPER SAIYAN PICHU BEST FIGHTER(Top Tier,NEXT DIDDY
POKERMON BEIGE(GAME OF THE YEAR 2016)
F-Zero Climax(F-Zero the Maximum Game of the Year 2017)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Two(BEST SEQUEL)
Stairfax Commando(NOW CANON)
Link:Quest to Gamelon(Coredai is the main land for Hyrule plz)
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,Star Fox is based in space
IT'S ENIVITABLE
WOLF CONFIRMED

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
10/10 BEST LEAK,SUPER SAIYAN PICHU BEST FIGHTER(Top Tier,NEXT DIDDY
POKERMON BEIGE(GAME OF THE YEAR 2016)
F-Zero Climax(F-Zero the Maximum Game of the Year 2017)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Two(BEST SEQUEL)
Stairfax Commando(NOW CANON)
Link:Quest to Gamelon(Coredai is the main land for Hyrule plz)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,Star Fox is based in space
IT'S ENIVITABLE
WOLF CONFIRMED
Quest to Gamelon is sequel to Quest to Coredai which comes out dis year.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

Stairfax Commando
Pokermon Beige
F-Zero Climax (I wish)
and finally

None of this is real.
image.jpg

Wrong. Super Saiyan Pichu confirmed.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Do you think that would make sense? Why do you think it might happen Tuesday?
Just asking out of the hope that you're right.
Because Directs, the main ones, are usually on Wednesdays, so the next Direct being announced the day before would make sense.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I confermed dat in mai post brah.
Well, you told me that none of your leaks were true. I was just correcting you by saying that Super Saiyan Pichu is indeed a character coming in the August direct. Dr. Luigi is supposed to be added to the roster as well.

(None of what I'm saying here is actually true. I apologize if I'm spamming.)

Alright, back to Wolf.

Last edited:

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman

I posted this one Youtube when Ryu was first leaked. Nice job stealing my comment and getting attention for it.

See, even got proof. Ghost of Monolophosaurus is me. Well if you can find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr-uMuB50A4

Last edited:
Top Bottom