• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled tourney, close.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
ya i'll see bout dis.... as of now brawl is g@y and i hate it but u never kno things might change. we'll see we'll see

1-up

Smash Journeyman
does the store owner even know about this? or did you think that since youve been to zp once to play brawl it means you acn do whatever the **** you want?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Might I suggest you use these stages?

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Delfino Plaza
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Castle Siege

Counterpicks:
Luigi's Mansion
Bridge of Eldin
Great Sea
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Skyworld
Green Hill Zone

Banned:
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

Just keep Melee bans/neutrals/etc the same.

Linguini

Smash Master
does the store owner even know about this? or did you think that since youve been to zp once to play brawl it means you acn do whatever the **** you want?
no stoops,ima talk with zp mike this weekend, this is a pending date.
other than the fact that he said i could have a tourney,just to let him know what date i wanted.:lick:
Im still thinking about the stages, but it will be more or less what you have there.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Might I suggest you use these stages?

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Delfino Plaza
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2 (Maybe Counterpick)
Luigi's Mansion
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd

Counterpicks:
Bridge of Eldin
Great Sea
Skyworld (Maybe Ban)
Green Hill Zone
Mario Circuit
Port Town
Shadow Moses
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise
Corneria
Brinstar

Banned:
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton
Green Greens
Jungle Japes (Maybe Counterpick)
Onett
Hyrule Temple
Pipes
What me and the others here who have been playing the game for the past 3 weeks straight think.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Shadow Moses can be infinite Shine, Laser Lock, D3 CG...And it's ******** to kill there...And, doesn't Stadium2 have ****ty transformations in the frm of the wind and electricity parts? I haven't tried there yet but from what I've seen they suck...Meh, I guess you have more exp on it though, so I'll leave it alone.

XIF

Smash Master
There are ways to DI out of most wall infinites, and personal experience shows that laser lock is about the stupidest thing to get caught by its like a full charge B from Roy rofl. I cant say much about ddd I know I've never had issues with the CG but I have seen the videos but well thats why its a counter pick not a neutral walls are stupid rofl but its still a decent stage.

the PS2 transformations are kinda weird but they arent overtly bad, its a different game and in melee the transformations wouldve been straight dumb but its Brawl and not as bad...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Still gotta play more anyway. XD I'm still looking for a **** second to go along with Bowser...Who still sucks...So, yeah...Any suggestions btw? I don't know anything about a few characters due to nobody playing them that I have seen... >_<

SynikaL

Smash Lord
There are ways to DI out of most wall infinites, and personal experience shows that laser lock is about the stupidest thing to get caught by its like a full charge B from Roy rofl. I cant say much about ddd I know I've never had issues with the CG but I have seen the videos but well thats why its a counter pick not a neutral walls are stupid rofl but its still a decent stage.

the PS2 transformations are kinda weird but they arent overtly bad, its a different game and in melee the transformations wouldve been straight dumb but its Brawl and not as bad...
Jesus, Xif. What has Georgia done to your grammar?

You used to be such a good kid.

-Kye

Win32

Smash Rookie
i'll be there. i have a copy of brawl already so i'm taking that with a wii. ;p

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha its cuz they are terrible at melee so now they think they can be good in brawl. I really hope this game gets better real soon cuz idk how much of this g@y game I can take. Btw chops how are u gettin to nsu cuz I'm not drivin.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Hmm ill catch a ride with someone. yo yo uwanna go to gigs next week sunday? steven is willing to drive you down?

Yea its true noobs that quit melee cuz they get own then they go to brawl thinking they'll be good cuz thet think the game is balance enought for them to do well. its true noobs will do well IN THE BEGGINING justl ike in melee cuz of the lack of knowledge oof characters exp. but 3 years later that will be no more noobs will get ***** badly again and thye will all just ***** about the game being too broken too many glitches lol

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
very much agreed. Noobs will always ***** and complain just cuz they suck and dont take the time to get better so they blame the game being too hard and cheap then just quit like dumb noobs.

Gigs sounds good I'll see if I work and let u kno. How much for gas?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight cool so like $10-15 shuld cover it I guess. who's ridin wit us? The more ppl we got the cheaper gas will be for every1

XIF

Smash Master
Jesus, Xif. What has Georgia done to your grammar?

You used to be such a good kid.

-Kye
I am truly, dare I say, terribly sorry. You must understand Kye, I have spent a lot of time recently on Game Battles. On Game Battles, its a past-time to butcher the English language.

I think I was in Game Battles mode. That's my guess in any case.

Please don't crush me.

-XIF

Top Bottom