• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
i pulled up at devins one time for something. he wasnt home, but i didnt know that yet. i got out of my car and looked up, and there were three black guys fighting...eachother. like normally a fight is 2 people fighting 2 people. or one person fighting another. sometimes even one person fighting two. but this fight was 3 guys all fighting each other. i dont know what kind of ****ed up argument could spark such a fight. but it was bloody. it was crazy. this wasnt no friendly brawl. this was a bloodbath.

true story.
****...Well then, now that you have just explained that -- Well you can't stop ignorance and if thats not the case be glad you weren't involved! :chuckle:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No yay they're both on saturday now!!!!!!
all you guys should come to south east battles
nobodies going to waba this weekend. GO TO SOUTH EAST BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!1

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Lots of controversy surrounding the MK Ban -- I'm hoping the "right choice" [no matter what it be] is made for the future of Brawl

As for Balanced Brawl I feel it's not going to beat the fun/speed of Brawl+ -- I do still want vBrawl to stay around just a little while longer! :chuckle:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Where other SC tournaments will be :chuckle:

At My Theater :chuckle: -- [sadly I would still have to charge a $2 door fee even though we are just free playing all day n night :( -- I'm still renting the place]

If someone has a better place in mind please do tell -- I hate to have to charge for a freaking smashfest...but it does give you guys a chance to see this venue I'm talking about for future SC Tourneys! :)

[First we have to pick a day...this Thursday or Friday????]

EDIT: BTW Ally is ****ING INSANE Ally is ****ing CrazII!!! THE WHOLE MATCH WAS EPIC

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Hoo boy.

Anyway, I'mma be able to roll with you guys to these tournaments, but it'll be in about three weeks when I go back to school. It's a farther drive, but hey... my weekends will be mine again.

Kinda sad that what I'm anticipating most about going back to college right now is... going to tournaments... looks like it's time for another awesome semester <_<

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Thunder865 said:
Hoo boy.

Anyway, I'mma be able to roll with you guys to these tournaments, but it'll be in about three weeks when I go back to school. It's a farther drive, but hey... my weekends will be mine again.

Kinda sad that what I'm anticipating most about going back to college right now is... going to tournaments... looks like it's time for another awesome semester <_<
Hey Thunder, your not the only one...I'm going to College too and I also can't wait for tournaments to start lolz

Click my Sig for "Another place to play in SC" :chuckle:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
devin, my grandma has to have vital surgery tomarrow. i have to be with my family, ill go next time. im sorry i didnt tell you until now but i just found out an hour ago. im sorry.

Lareit

Smash Ace
This tournament has been canceled.

I'll leave any possiblity to reschedule up to Devin.

This is not a joke.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Adam doesn't joke D:

Man. I was actually REALLY gonna come to this one. I was planning on visiting my friend from GA on the 9th. My mom/dad was going to take me here. Than my friend and his mom were going to pick me up when it was time to go. But...alright, I hope nothing serious happend.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I received my first infraction today—for insulting GA's most respected TO due to a ****ty decision on his part.

By who? A GA mod, go figure—who also broke the rules, deserving an infraction, in his post.

Now they all want to beat me up when I attend the next monthly—LOL! People have such ****ing LARGE, LARGE, LARGE balls over the internet, where hiding behind a keyboard permits safety.

Go read the thread, you can find all the details there—let me know if I'm the only one who thinks Adam and I got shafted.

The day that I back down when I'm defending something that I wholeheartedly believe is correct, is also the day that I cease to exist, because afraid of no man, I am. It shouldn't matter who you're against, or what powers they may have over you—if you believe in something, stand up for it and don't back down.

What did I get for my steadfast efforts? An edited post by the mod saying he'll deal with it.

Will I ever know of the outcome? Probably not.

But, atleast I stuck to my guns.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Well, I do not know exactly what transpired there, but from what I have read on the boards, Devin, you should know better than to only take just enough money to an OoS tournament with no other way to get cash. That was just a bad idea on your part.

From what I have seen of ShinBlanka, at the Impact Clash I went to (and won
) he seemed like an honest guy and I really did not see anything malicious in what he did for the whole day I was there. I did not see or hear any complaints at the venue or on the boards about him, nor have I ever seen any aside from yours. You have got to consider how ferociously they are standing up for him, he must be a genuinely nice guy for them to be so adamant about it. It sucks that that crap happened to you, but I do not think he is only out for self-profit or anything like that, he has been around for TOO long to get away with it for this long.

As for the whole infraction thing, Mike G has given me an infraction before >_> even though we are good friends (******), so I do not think it was a personal shot at you. He is just doing his job as a mod.

I am not choose sides, just telling it like I see it as a third party.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well, I read the thread, and quite frankly, am completely unconcerned.

Are you going to reschedule this? Why did you cancel it in the first place?

PS: HERB was awrsome Devin, you really should have gone.

The Director

Smash Lord
Yay, your above post might be the most insightful thing you've said...ever. I'm surprised and proud. You know how to be socially and politically sound. (golf clap) Funny tho how you still took a little slice of that post to pimp yourself lol

Yo. I'm going to the next HERB. I'm goddam excited for it and bummed I missed out on all the fun of the last one. Brandon let me know when that **** is ahead of time so I can take the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom