• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians and Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I am sure I'm not alone in wanting to go to this EPIC event, but I like many others was born into a land that is nearly 2 days away by car, and an expensive *** plane trip.

I really want to go, and am thinking about planning some form of road trip with a few friends, however i think it would be a great idea (pretty sure there is an idea to make one already but i think its just rumors) to make a bus that all the smashers chip in on and we go down together.

think about it...

melee on the way up, we can all have pre tourney macthes on the buses tv's, tons of melee chat and a chance to meet a lot of canadian smashers

figure out some kind of accomodation before hand.

talkin about the amazing matches and combos of genesis on the way back.
we could make a bus for ontario, and if other provinces want they can organise their own.
maybe base it somewhere near toronto (i am in london, so this is not a bias choice).

anyway give me your thoughts, or maybe this could be the official thread for it, who knows?
if it becomes official i will look up prices and accomodations and post them here to get a general price.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah. It's been thought of and being planned. There are a few carpools from WC going down (2-4 ish) and a smashbus on the EC.

There are other threads, stickied ones, about Genesis and Canadians going to it. Go check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom