• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANADA - Spefically OTTAWA

Fogel

Smash Lord
An update on the Ottawa smashfest: I visited the community centre, and the guy responsible for bookings is on vacation until late next week. However, the room I wanted is still available. I'll book the room as soon as the guy gets back.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The dude from the arcade said it was possible to grant access for smash for 5$ a person, all day long. Only it would have to be after the holidays, when the room reopens.

Fogel

Smash Lord
chesterr01 said:
The dude from the arcade said it was possible to grant access for smash for 5$ a person, all day long. Only it would have to be after the holidays, when the room reopens.
How many cubes do they have? Would we have to bring our own controllers/tvs/anything?

Fogel

Smash Lord
I went to the community centre yesterday afternoon at about 2, and the guy who does the booking left early :psycho: I know it's new year's and all, but leaving at 2? Anyways...I'm going to try again one last time after New Year's, if this guy still isn't there I'm just gonna go for the arcade at Ottawa U because this is getting really annoying.

Sorry guys for the lack of activity. I guarantee the smashfest will still happen!

Hazza

Smash Rookie
Well im in and will bring my cube and the controllers. someone would want to bring a memory card because i lost mine.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
uhh i joined today n i do no teh advanced techs...shfflc, dd wd, etc.. i live in kanata..i main marth CF falco n IC wher do ya live?

Desh.

Smash Lord
dont bump old threads. even if you're new u should see the last post was like over a year ago.

before you make a thread check and make sure its not already made. theres HUGE ottawa thread. (well..not huge...but yea.) dont bump please.

could a mod get around to this please?

Top Bottom