• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you use diddy's banana peel in tourneys?

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
If all items are turned off in tourneys, can you use diddy's banana peel? I havent seen hiro use it much.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I don't see why character specific items would change, they allowed YL, Link and Peach to use theirs in Melee. I don't see why Brawl would be any different.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
No its not about that i think that banana peels might be disabled either way. Im just guessing since not everyone uses it.

User33

Smash Journeyman
No, it's banned. Along with Link's bombs, Peach's turnips, and Wario's bike.
Using one of their B moves is an automatic diqualification.

Seriously OP, are you dumb?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
LMAO, ofcourse they are allowed in tourney. and i didnt use bananas much cuz those were my first matches. those vids are from the first day i played it. if you look at some of the later vids though. i do use bananas quite a bit. i use bananas all the way now, i just havent been able to record...peace

-hiro

Top Bottom