• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you smash with everyone?

YamiJorie

Smash Cadet
Like the title says, can you handle every cjaracter? Or are you only focusing on your mains? Discuss.

Personally, I can handle most characters quite well, but I still have pretty big problems with handling the Ice Climbers, Sheik, Samus, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Meta Knight and Falco.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Yeah, you hold a direction and A until your character attacks. :laugh:
The only one I have trouble with is Olimar, because you need to focus on what Pikmin you have and how many you have to fight as him effectively.

Gwonam_guy

Smash Rookie
all to an extent except Jigglypuff and yoshi

possibly my two greatest nemesises in the brawl universe.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I do pretty decent with most characters except for Shiek, Snake, Ivysaur, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Bowser, Peach, Zamus, Samus, and Yoshi.

DADdedede

Smash Cadet
yoshi, olimar, and pokemon trainer are the hardest to pick up out of nowhere and give the most trouble at the beggining, imao

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
go daddydedede lmfao
try playing with random people cause you can end up like someone a lot and than use that to your advantage when versing other people. use different characters to your advantage

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well only Bowser and Snake I find myself having the easiest time to play with, but other than those two well.....

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Do you mean sort of play with them, or to the extent of knowing a lot about the characters and able to play with everyone and expect a win?

There are quite a few characters I know the basics of, but I'd say the characters I hardly know anything about are PT, Lucario, Luigi, and Diddy. I'm sure there are others but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
I've tested myself to see if I could do it. I was able to play every character in the game decently. The only character I truly hate is PT, I just don't like the way his pokemon play, but I can still use him to an extent.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Do you mean sort of play with them, or to the extent of knowing a lot about the characters and able to play with everyone and expect a win?

There are quite a few characters I know the basics of, but I'd say the characters I hardly know anything about are PT, Lucario, Luigi, and Diddy. I'm sure there are others but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.
I would say that I want to get good with certain people, but I would not expect to win with them. But I shine with TL and R.O.B

Barge

All I want is a custom title
go daddydedede lmfao
try playing with random people cause you can end up like someone a lot and than use that to your advantage when versing other people. use different characters to your advantage
You should put a seizure warning on your sig.
Seriously, whats with the animation? All it does is cause strobe flashy seizureness and you can't even read the text

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I have a decent understanding of how each character works, but there are only a few characters I feel confident with in a tournament setting: Ice Climbers, Fox, Mario, Luigi, and Marth.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I suck with Sonic, Snake, Meta Knight, Zelda, Pit, and Captian Falcon, so no. ;_;

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
You should put a seizure warning on your sig.
Seriously, whats with the animation? All it does is cause strobe flashy seizureness and you can't even read the text
everybody else likes it and can read it...

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
I'm terrible with everyone. Besides Marth, I main Zelda and my Sheik is abysmal :/

Smash Master
Seizure sig is terrible.

I can use everyone except Snake (I don't like staying grounded), Wario (the bite is unintuitive as a spam move), and Lucario

Top Bottom