• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you pick just one?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
As a big video game music fan, I decided to start this thread. Many of you already know that Sakurai really did go nuts when putting together the soundtrack for Brawl. What I'd like to know is, what's everyone's one favorite song in the game so far? It's kinda hard to decide, but I'll go first. Also, if you don't mind, say which franchise you think has the best music in the game.

I really like Brambles Blast, from Donkey Kong Country 2. It sounds almost nothing like the original, but it's still just as beautiful. I'm really liking all the Donkey Kong music as a whole.

Your turn!

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I really like Ridley's theme it sounds very cool and captures that feeling of feral that is ridley.

Luigi player

Smash Master
You really like the new Bramble Blast music? I LOVED the original, but this one is much worse...

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
You really like the new Bramble Blast music? I LOVED the original, but this one is much worse...
I feel the same way, I can't really like this one as much because it is like one of those techno remixes, the original song had such high production value I wish they would have just used it, it didn't need to be changed.

so personally I'd have to go with Angel Island Zone Act 1

it has all that the original did (even though it isn't identical) but enhances the quality of the sound due to being able to play it and not use chiptunes.

EPIC WIN.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Out of the ones I have downloaded so far I would have to say the Luigi's Mansion main theme would be my favorite I don't know why but it's so eerie it's cool

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Mother's Snowman theme is awesome.

I pick it because it's a song I haven't heard before...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Emerald Hill Zone made it in also? with Angel Island Zone? I thought it was just the one.
They're both in. I'm not too fond of either, I like Angel Island Zone better than both. Ahhh, too many cool songs!

EDIT: Snowman is pretty nice too. I'll shut up now and let everyone else share.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
Sonic boooooom, sonic boooooom, sonic boooooom (trouble keeps you runnin faster!)

:)
yeah I was going to mention that one, I was thinking about it ever since they announced Sonic and was worried it wouldn't make it in being from the US version of Sonic CD and all, but I was psyched to here it in there.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have to go with the Golden Sun Battle Medley. One of the few games on the list I'm really able to have nostalgia for, and on top of that, it's one of the most over-the-top themes I've heard on the soundtrack.

I have to strongly resist listing more than that, because it's so difficult to just pick one. XD

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
There is way too much music to choose just one...

The amount of songs they packed in here is mind-blowing... and it's not like we had to sacrifice quality for quantity... we got both... A LOT of both...

With all this good music I'd easily take a few more landmasters :p

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There is way too much music to choose just one...

The amount of songs they packed in here is mind-blowing... and it's not like we had to sacrifice quality for quantity... we got both... A LOT of both...

With all this good music I'd easily take a few more landmasters :p
LOL!

My fav is prolly the metal gear solid love theme, since it fits the stage so well, and makes every match look so epic.

Top Bottom