• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Wolf's Fsmash trip people?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Look at this: first attack http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oi5FvVHrD54

I swear I have seen Wolf's Fsmash do this to about 3 people before. It seems that the starting part of the attack at close range, before the hitboxes come out, has the ability to trip an opponent if you go right through them.

He does it again at 2:12! No way can this be a coincidence.

Can anybody test this?

DancingZombies

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure the first part of Wolf's fsmash will drag people into the second part. Not sure about tripping, though.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
If you look carefully, he trips BEFORE the attack hit
Why is it that I've seen the same thing happen about 5 times, each at exactly the same point then?

Considering that tripping has a 1% chance of happening, it seems unlikely.

And no, Wolf DEFINITELY uses his attack before Lucario trips. you can clearly hear him grunt while Lucario is still on the ground.

And people aren't listening to me. I said the tripping occurs BEFORE any of the other hitboxes in the attack make contact. The first hit pulls you into the second hit, but we're not talking about that. We're talking about the very start of the move, which has no hitboxes at all. It seems to trip.

Rat

Smash Lord
actually while i was playing I notice alot of his moves have tripping like effects. You know how Lucas Dtilt can make people trip, yeah this seems to happen with a lot of Wolfs moves. Fsmash for sure. I think others too....

Top Bottom