• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Someone Explain

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Ok guys you may not have seen me around the yoshi boards or smash boards in general *im usually lurking*
but i have a few questions since i have picked up yoshi recently

1-Explain the 0death on falco. I see we have one but i dont know what it is 0_o
2-Can Someone write a guide on the Dragonic Reverse because that video's directions arent "Crystal Clear".

i thank you guys for understanding ^_^

Mmac

Smash Lord
Zero Death on Falco is simply Chaingrabbing Falco to the Ledge, then Fair Spiking him on Release. It doesn't really kill directly at 0, but you can easily edgehog him at low percents

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Zero Death on Falco is simply Chaingrabbing Falco to the Ledge, then Fair Spiking him on Release. It doesn't really kill directly at 0, but you can easily edgehog him at low percents
ohhhhhhh lulz simple simple
thank yo ^_^
and i guess this topic is useless now since i can dr farely well now

bigman40

Smash Master
Whenever I get unlazy, I'll start writing a guide on Dragonic Reverse. If you have any questions about the DR that you didn't get in the video, ask them in the DR thread.

Paul Hoffman

Smash Rookie
I thought the 0 death on Falco (and others) was Yoshi's B to footstool combo. Basically you space your B attack so it will slurp them towards you, but you don't actually swallow them. When done off the edge, you can footstool them afterwards, and for many characters this means death.

I (and as far as I know, anybody) can't do this very reliably though due to the VERY precise spacing... =(

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I know this is off topic but I have very little - none in fact - experience fighting Yoshi. So if someone could take my FC and give me theirs we could go a few rounds?

.CMW.

Airborne

Smash Lord
I thought the 0 death on Falco (and others) was Yoshi's B to footstool combo. Basically you space your B attack so it will slurp them towards you, but you don't actually swallow them. When done off the edge, you can footstool them afterwards, and for many characters this means death.

I (and as far as I know, anybody) can't do this very reliably though due to the VERY precise spacing... =(
you're right....VERY unreliable....

Top Bottom