• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can somebody please link me to a list of brawl codes since google results do not show

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
All they give me is videos and web posts related to it and other stuff and NOT THE ACTUAL CODES! Anyways I just downloaded the updatifier and got some RBSE01.GCT codes but the Super Smash Bros Brawl text files codes will not show up and I want them to. Is there a away where I can add the whole text file to the GCT or code manager and name it Super Smash Bros Brawl.GCT? It is the SAME format as RBSE01 just more codes such as "no tripping" and "disable time limits on video games". Please IM me at weiddude or Skype me at brawldude and I can show you what I mean via sending those 0 KB files over to you. Also as part of the main message I would like some code lists for Brawl+ so I can add those. I originally had to delete my updatifier but then just downloaded Brawl+Gold but nothing else is listed inside my private folder except some stuff which was excluded in the gold beta download from the previous download such as info and some stage textures. Is that ok or will it clash my Wii and Gecko?

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
Still can't find it and code manager 1.2 does not load for me (says I need the latest disk or something like that). Can someone please explain this to me?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
WiiRD database has ****loads of Brawl codes and codes for every other game. Another good code site is the Brawl+ download page (the txt file lists the codes). Rename the GCT RSBE01.gct and they won't load without File Patch Code 3.5.1, so you need to add that code via Codemanager.
Get the latest codemanager Here (it's in the thread, link has ocarina.zip in it)

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
Please link me to wiird codes. I already have the Brawl+Gold codesets in my GCT and those are the ONLY ones included in my GCT as I have the most recent updatifier. So what do I do now? And Ocarina does NOT work for me, only Gecko does, so please link the code manager in terms of Gecko.zip.

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Please link me to wiird codes. I already have the Brawl+Gold codesets in my GCT and those are the ONLY ones included in my GCT as I have the most recent updatifier. So what do I do now? And Ocarina does NOT work for me, only Gecko does, so please link the code manager in terms of Gecko.zip.
What program the Code Manager is packaged with shouldn't matter. It is a separate program from Gecko OS and Ocarina. You run it on your PC and it will translate text files into GCT files for you (after letting you choose which codes from the text file to put into the GCT). Then you put the GCT file on your SD card and run it with Gecko OS on your Wii.

Top Bottom