• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Game and Watch duck Peach's dash attack?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm just curious, this is actually really important.

ChivalRuse said in his CC percents thread that Game and Watch can crouch below a Peach dash attack. Maybe I am misunderstanding what he is saying... but hopefully not! :p

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
G&W can be hit by it, but if Peach spaces it, and tries to hit G&W with the end of the hitbox she will miss. But if she gets close enough, she can hit him.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
hmmm maybe he can duck under it, but i HATE crouching against peach in general in fear of her d-smash ):

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
at low %'s peach should be trying to hit with the inside of her dash attack which sends you upwards instead of outwards, sucking would work well at higher %'s when they try to hit with the tip that sends you outwards though, get a good dtilt punish and whatnot =)

(2 cents)

Top Bottom