• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone make me a sig please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
i want falco on the left side firing a laser with game and watch kirby at the top middle,diddy kong at the bottom middle, and meta knight on the right side. and in the middle can it say "lazy"
idc about the background so much just that it looks real clean and nice :D
thanks a bunch!

EDIT: nvm about kirby,just falco diddy and mk

DRD

Smash Lord
Oh wow, five characters in one signature

That might be a little difficult

But yeah there aren't any sig shops open right now

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
well if "lazy" is considered a char then i guess yeah thats 5 otherwise its falco kirbster mk and diddy
hmmm...anyone know when ppl are gonna start makin sigs again?

Full Metal X

Smash Cadet
Don't mean to disappoint you, but 5 characters in a signature looks terrible, not to mention how hard it is to find and render all 5 of them.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ill be closing my old shop (permanently) and opening a new shop (only for players new to the boards) tonight, so feel free to post there if you want.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
If you want a sig shop to open again, how about you start to learn how to make a sig and open your own shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom