• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Anyone help me get good?

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Heyy guys, Just wondering if anyone's out there that knows the ropes to this, I go online and getmy butt wooped and then get pissed... can someone show me some good moves or tricks? thanks XD

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
well... i havent acctually seen you lose...so i dont have any idea what the problem is... i cant help you.....yet

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
pick mk and spam tornado, d-smash, and Shuttle Loop ftw lol
Fix'd.

If you use Toon Link, check the Toon Link boards. ~_~
I'll help you there at least. Post everything you want to ask in "Kyon bestows a *normal* general discussion thread"

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
Just check on the character board you use.

I guess its TL so go to his board

You'll find lots of tricks and stuff

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
also when u get your **** wrecked u might wanna reflect on what you did wrong and what the other guy did right (I know I find myself in this position >.< ).

RxIzIt

Smash Cadet
Keep playing people better than you. eventually youll beat them a few times and find ways around them, thus making you able to beat them again, meaning your skill grew, and you can use this outside with other people too. Just hope the guy better than you doesnt quit on you after the 2nd match.

Top Bottom