• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Results thread

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Undortunately the recordings got corrupted so it will be twitch archives only

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
You can highlight clips and export them directly to YouTube from Twitch. I'd highly recommend whoever recorded just go through and do each set. It's super easy, and having all the sets separated on YouTube has advantages of making them easier to find (both now, and in the future) and people can comment on the videos themselves.

$0.02

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
You can highlight clips and export them directly to YouTube from Twitch. I'd highly recommend whoever recorded just go through and do each set. It's super easy, and having all the sets separated on YouTube has advantages of making them easier to find (both now, and in the future) and people can comment on the videos themselves.

$0.02
I agree with that. I tried watching some of the stream but i'd prefer to just watch specific matches instead.

Good looks on the results thread, tho.

Top Bottom