• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Camp???

boss8

Smash Hero
so u've camped your opponent to about 120% now what do u do????

neatrual air spam???? Fsmash spam...Despiretly Dsmash??? please tell me what do u do to your opponent???

(ps only spammers respond....)

this thread does not refer to Jceaser,or nacker) :laugh:

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Dsmash and look for Nair openings. Sometimes, if the player likes to roll, I even fsmash.

My favorite spam of them all, and less likely to work is short hop and miss fair followed by a bair. Sometimes it catches them and makes people all pissy!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Do what works, why fix it if it ain't broke?

Chozen you should go spam up the Mario forum. Actually I doubt boss would care...

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
<-- wins @ lyfe.
Agreed
Boss8 go back to your own area.
Players play how the characters work best, deal with it and learn to work around it or don't play the game. On that note you could try to learn how to fight ROB instead of trying to start a flame war.

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
Use a D-Smash to U-Smash. It pisses people off all the time for two reasons.

(1) The D-Smash is completely spammable and very easy to get caught up in, it launches upwards most of the time, and unless they dodge, they are succeptable to an easy U-Smash as long as you C-Stick.

(2) They are in complete shock. It's kinda like realizing you just got kicked by a one-legged man.

Oh and...

SQUIRTLE! USE WATER GUN TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES!

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
boss lives in falls church, he goes to marshall high school in fairfax county rite?

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Crap that's far...

I'm not sure which Fairfax you mean, but the closest one is in CA in NorCal, and that's not good eats.

Uhm...online then? My Brawl code is in me profile.

Dr Phil xX

Smash Cadet
it depends on who your playing against, but i like to do my down smash so it sends them into the air. if it doesnt kill them then on the way down i'll hit em with a neutral air.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Alternative HS ftw?

your sig is gay Will... more like -->

"If the Hoover was in Brawl, all they would have to do is Put a picture of Boss's mom's w/ Mario's head on it.. i mean... they all EQUALLY suck."

[too bad that character would be larger than Jigg's final smash]

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
i've met rich and korn, never met you yet :p i heard you have a really good G&W by korn lol prob better then me haha

Top Bottom