• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out EASTERN WA

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Alright you guys, I seriously want to play you and get some competition training in (show you how west coast rolls). I will be available this weekend. I live in Pullman, but I am willing to drive to you if you are within a possible amount of miles. I suppose I could also carpool if people were willing to throw down $$ on gas and it was along the way. But this weekend I want to get some serious practice *****s. I can actually house one of you here in Pullman, possibly two if you have a sleeping bag. Post in this topic yr address, time to smash, and I'll pm u my number if you are interested. Get at me.

-Touk

brdy_

Smash Lord
I used to have your number a long time ago. We're having a tournament this weekend in Cheney if you wanna come. BRING RC! Do you have texting?

My Address: 240 S Cheney-Spangle Rd

Address for the tournament is still TBD but here's the tournament page on AIB if you want it: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4597

Touk

Smash Journeyman
does rc play anymore? I do not play brawl. How much just for melee doubles/singles? What are the payouts like?

brdy_

Smash Lord
im going to call you randomly at 3am from now on. ;)
I hope that means it's going to be a booty call ;)

@Touk: it's an overall cost of 15 dollars to enter brawl/melee singles AND doubles. I'm thinking if people REALLY don't wanna enter both, we can do 5 dollars for each tournament.

brdy_

Smash Lord
It's going to be either at the PUB TV Lounge where you played with me once before, Nick's dorm (Louise Anderson Hall) or Cheney Delights (ice cream shop in town).

Parking isn't a problem in Cheney lol

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Who is going? What kind of pot are we looking for 1st/2nd? If I do well enough/have enough money I want a 5-10$ MMs against Deva, chip, and peeps from idaho.

28%

Smash Cadet
Hey Touk. I'm in Pullman, too. And I play with RC and a few others regularly. We should probably hook up and play sometime. It's always good to meet new Smashers.

brdy_

Smash Lord
You two should both come

Deva will likely money match you if he's there.

I'm not sure on the pot size as it's a small tournament and turnout is completely unknown... it's mostly a tournament to get all of the local Brawl players playing Melee, and people like me who hate(d) Brawl playing Brawl in the community.

I lost RC's number but all 3 of you should try to come up it would be really fun ^.^

Oh and I can house if you need but that seems unlikely <_<

Touk

Smash Journeyman
RC: if you look at the boards, I need a doubles partner.

I will probably make it out, it's 5$ per team & 10$ singles?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap Touk, you live in Pullman? I had no idea. Ya I still play. I haven't been to a tourney in a while, but I play with some guys here at WSU. Leave your number/send me a link to your facebook (if you have one). There's a small group of us that play. My number is 206-947-1012. Give me call about the tourney and what not. Also, I want to play tonight. Let me know if you're down.

phantasm53

Smash Rookie
Hey Touk, i have a group of about 6 people who live in Clarkston who are pretty serious about our melee. if you want to try to set up a time when you can come over (or vice versa) we'd be happy to work something out. we normally meet on Fridays

CONBO

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I live in Pullman too and I got like a **** ton of my buddies that brawl a lot. We trying to see how our stuff goes up against other peeps. Lemme know if you guys just trying to have some friendlies or some ****. I'm a SigEp at WSU. Its right next to Pita Pit and Tacos La

Text me if you guys are down

Kyle
425-495-0376

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
The premise of Eastern Washington is so exciting. It's like, Washington smashers? But Washington smashers that we don't see all the time. It's like you guys are in a different state, but not. It's like another side of reality.

Edit: Also, I will money match anyone from Eastern Washington for $30 whenever.

Top Bottom