• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Smash Board members to help Hurricane Ike victims!

DarkWish

Smash Rookie
I can't exactly contribute at the current time, but I'd like to thank the people at WiiNintendo for helping the Hurricane Ike victims. It's a really nice effort. :)
Thank you for your support. Even if you can't donate, at least telling others will really help.

peNNy

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah... the wohle thing is great... and, yeah.. i hope every person in RL with a name of a hurricane will commit suicide :O bad persons ._.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Have Meta Knight battle Ike on Pirate Ship, and have MK use Mach Tornado whilst the hurricane carries the ship above the clouds.

Oh, the irony.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Well hold on. I just finished making a video. It's currently uploading on Youtube. I feel......so bad now lol.

DarkWish

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, big update to the project. We're no longer focusing on Hurricane Ike, but instead helping with a bunch of disaster. The American Red Cross got in contact with us as well and have been helping us out. Our new project is entitled "WiiNintendo.net 1UPing Disasters" and full details can be viewed here: http://wiinintendo.net/2008/09/26/w...igger-better-project-to-help-victims-in-need/

And TWILTHERO, thank you for the video. I'll post it up soon on WiiNintendo.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot to mention we're going to have prizes for participating and such in the future. We're still finalizing exactly what to give, but one possibility is Wii Points Cards.

Top Bottom