• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

california riverside

S.EA

Smash Rookie
One of my crew members lives in Moreno Valley...which is like really close to Riverside. I live about 20 minutes south of him. We gather every now and then. We would definatly be up to Smash :)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Dude! I have a friend in West Covina who is also into Smash. His aim screen name is mahdskillz51.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Hanford, in the San Joaquin Valley, but I'm too dumb to know if I'm even close to you guys. I'm in the dead center of cali, and I've been thinkin of holding a smashfest around my bday, august 15th. If anyone's interested, maybe i'll get more serious about it. I prly shoulda started planning long ago, but oh well.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Aw dammit, that sux. As soon as I get my driver's license, I'll be going to all these smashfests that are 4 hours away. **** Cali's longness! I'm always 4 hours away from anything good. :cry:

DirectDK

Smash Cadet
My cousin attends UC Riverside and will be back there in about a month and a half. He's goooooooood. Seriously. I'll let him know about you guys, I'm pretty sure he'll be down to play with ya'll.

Dodger

Smash Ace
D'oh, figures I notice this threa NOW.

I'm really close to West Covina. I could make Riverside too, I think if anything is going on.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hi, i'm the cousin that DirectDK mentioned.
It's my first post but i've been reading the boards for a while.
If anyone is interested in playing up in riverside, then email me or let me know through the forum. I'll be back up there in the middle of september and could set up some type of meeting.I'm attending the UCR college campus right now and I constantly play daily so don't be afraid to message me. I've seen the DC videos and am experienced at doing advanced techs, so it would be fun to play with new people for a change. The school tournament just didn't cut it.

thanks.

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
SWEEEET! Let's get some games on. I'm here in Perris, a hop, skip, and a jump away from MoVal. Yo, anyone else in the area, POST UP.

Hit me up whenever there is a get together and I'll fo sho come thru. Muchomacho01@aol.com or on the celly cell - 951-775-2-420 - Peace.

Nick

Knivez

Smash Ace
That's cool. I'll give you guys a message sometime soon when i get there and maybe we can meet up and play at my apt. or someone elses. I live right next to campus so it would be an easy place to find.
oh btw my roomate plays as well and he can put up a fight too so he'll also be interested.

-thanks

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Anyone live by the cities of Lodi or Stockton (San Joaquin County 40 min from Sacramento)? Would be awesome if you could IM me:

Aim: peachyfoam

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lame, I thought there was a new Riverside person -_-

Top Bottom