• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cali Comp (Nor Cal) So cal too if u want to

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
Hey seems like everyone is getting back into 64 or just has a deep passion for it and loves the game. This thread is to serve a purpose as for anyone that wants to play me specifically. Im in San jose so its not that far for everyone thats in the YAY. Let me know when ur free and down to play. I will be doing Money Matches so bring some extra scrilla...dnt hate. Put down contact info and time of availability so we can work things out. GO GO GO NR 15 GL HF

onski?

Smash Ace
oh dayumn. im hella procrastinating for my final tomorrow, but ill be free and bored on Monday... i might actually have an N64 house tournament in the coming weeks so that maybe like 5 or 6 fools can come through and get z canceled.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
u know im down. after im done with school, ill have more free time so ill be in san ho alot. i still have ur number, so im either gonna hit u up or pm u when im free and down to smash :bee:

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
wat time r u free on monday onski? i think i have ppl playign me on tues to if u wanan join or just have ur own 1v1 time n shiet...iono...its watevs

onski?

Smash Ace
actually i just realized Monday is Memorial Day.. which means i'll be BBQ hopping all day long. if its cool to join the Tuesday party, i'd be down.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
I would love to start learning SSB64 competitively, but my transportation is limited to BART, pretty much. I go to school at UC Berkeley.

onski?

Smash Ace
oh dayumn, in a few short hours ima roll through SJSU. we'll see which California State University rocks Smash64 harder... and i think Eric is going to bring teh dazzle for some future combo videos.

onski?

Smash Ace
woow, matt mindgamed the fvck out of me by telling me his friend was him at first. classy. good games dood, sorry i totally blanked on the dazzle. lol. maybe next time i'll pull some **** worthy of dazzling. ggzzzz

onski?

Smash Ace
to anyone who wants to do any MMs or general practice, i'm free all this week and have my own place to smash at. i can also drive to you, if you don't live too far away. i live right by SFSU in the city, which is BART and MUNI accessible.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll be in berkeley from about 10pm tonight until monday if anybody wants to meet up and smash. 609-947-5519. if it goes straight to voicemail, it means i'm on the plane, so just text me your number or something and i'll give you a call back.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
to anyone who wants to do any MMs or general practice, i'm free all this week and have my own place to smash at. i can also drive to you, if you don't live too far away. i live right by SFSU in the city, which is BART and MUNI accessible.
I'm down for some friendlies. I live in Daly City, but go to work in San Fran everyday. Maybe you, superstar allstar, and I could get together and smash.

onski?

Smash Ace
I'm down for some friendlies. I live in Daly City, but go to work in San Fran everyday. Maybe you, superstar allstar, and I could get together and smash.
for sure, this weekend im doing the 24 hour film festival. but just lemme know, and we can work something out.

onski?

Smash Ace
nice, i live in West Portal (hella close to SFSU). i'm down to play whenever, wherever.

YoLeo

Smash Rookie
No one seems close to Sacramento. I'd rep SacState... even though I've never played competitively at all. Wish I'd be around the SF area tho... :[

Top Bottom