• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cactuar

j00t

Smash Champion
get your *** in here and teach us how to play GnW (And post vids too!)

Cactus Cactuar name search ftw

btw NOT Cactuarz. The one and only Cactuar.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
The only tournament video of my GaW is vs Jman's Sheik on FD. I don't even know if it exists anymore because someone else recorded it and never put it up.

I won. 3 Stock.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
niccaw is gungadynn for NO REASON

hes gonna say something simple like "i just (insert move/playstyle/ect) alot"

j00t

Smash Champion
The only tournament video of my GaW is vs Jman's Sheik on FD. I don't even know if it exists anymore because someone else recorded it and never put it up.

I won. 3 Stock.
I am so gonna go GnW at my next tournament and get owned by Sheiks and Falcos. And shine-happy Fox mains.

I'll go ahead and ask you a question... how do you go about approaching Sheik? I'd imagine fairs are the way to go.

cactus

EDIT: Or if you don't want to teach, that is fine... :(

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yeah, GaW's fair is badass.

I use a lot of fancy movement to get grabs in too, but that stuff is part of my overall style and the reason I can be good with any character.

j00t

Smash Champion
I think that GnW's grab game has great potential when coupled with his fast jabs... but that might be my scrubbiness.

EDIT: Also, what is your turtle's name?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
His jabs are good for jab resets... lol... I jab reset a lot with GaW. Depending on my mood, this will either lead to hammer spam or grab spam.

My turtle is named bear.

Top Bottom