• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4?!'s Art table for Apex 2012

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Greetings
To smasher both old and new generation
The stage is being set for a momentous occasion.
One Tournament ushering in a new year and as well as a fresh start for many
and so I will bring a fresh flavor of diverse and original art from my art table and selling it at Apex 2012

Commissions and Sales will be as such

Personal commission's either made ahead of time or at the Tournament

Based on amount of characters, and judgement of the artist and the complexity of the project a price between $8, $12, $20, and $35(and please understand that time is of your discretion if the piece is requested before or after the day of the Tournament)will be given depending on whether you want it in black and white or color. These prices do not reflect the prices for custom controllers. That is separate from this, and if you would like to get a custom controller, you would have to talk to me prior to the event. Although I'm planning to go back to school so availability for that will be an issue.

Prints(Large or small)

I will be creating a number of prints of characters from both the Melee and Brawl series. All will be done in full color and will be made available when asked at either before the Tournament or at the art table during the Apex Event. Prices will go from $10 to $45 varying in size and content.

:awesome:C4?!'s Custom Controller Raffle:awesome:

I will be giving away 2 (or 3) Specially Designed controllers during the event. Get Hype.

And so, marking the new Year, I have decided to put down my controller for the last time. From bursting out into the smash bros. scene at Alex's first tournament in NYC, to this will be my last Tournament I attend too with him and all of you who know me. I will miss you all and hope to see you all soon even before this event starts, and afterward.

Pictures will be updated constantly so you can see the material I put out either on the boards or http://seedsower.deviantart.com/.​

I am officially leaving the smash scene as of Apex 2012. No if's, and's or but's about it. I gotta make money ;)

As a new resolution of the new year, my time, and efforts will be given more attention to those in need. This is because I no longer value myself out of my own efforts, but out of the love that Jesus Christ through his eyes show that he has for me through his word.​

I thank you all for participating and showing your support by coming together to play with me one last time. Thank you, Christopher A.

ATTENTION!!!
If you want a custom controller before Apex2012 and will pay the standard fee + shipping then I need to know what you want NOW! Any order attempted after December 21st will not be taken. You need to contact me with all of your information and what you want. Understand that I will finish the controller to what you want as close to what you asked me for, I'm not saying that lightly, You have seen my work, and these will be the last ones that I will do EVER. The Standard fee is going to be 45 plus shipping, nothing is out of my reach. Wiimotes, Nunchucks, and Classic Controllers can be done, but I need to know ASAP what you want, and your controller must reach my doorstep from now until December 21st!!! Thank you.
If enough orders are received in between the two above dates, then you will not have to pay the additional shipping cost. You will receive your controller at the event at my table. ;D

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Wow, these are just amazing :0 Would you have a problem doing it with a Mad Katz controller?

:phone:

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone, if your looking to get a controller done by me that is a separate sect from what I "would" be doing at Apex.

Top Bottom