• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Presents: Brawl Tournament - Ashburn, VA - Mar 22, 08 -11AM (Online registration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
You obviously don't understand ANYTHING about competetive smash. If you want to play lag beridden games without prize money, the incredible inconvenience of friend codes, and a complete lack of social interaction, be my guest, but we won't be throwing ourselves of the edge of the abyss with you.

Shinku

Smash Champion
chreds right.

not to mention the trash talk, the intense battles, the pressure, a bunch of people watching one tv, and certain smelly smashers who don't take showers (im not saying any names LOL)

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
brawl is a steaming pile :/
Fixed lol. Nah, but seriously, I like brawl's characters and all but the game engine is mediocre at best. After playing melee again today I can't see why I'd ever play brawl again except as a party game. I really really wanted to like brawl, and while there are a lot of cool things going on with the game, it's just not engaging enough for to play competitively. So much for attending tournaments. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom