• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-Stick Charged Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
It's possible.

I looked it up on GameFAQs and stuff and then tried it with Kirby. I pulled off quite a few.

You're supposed to C-stick and the Z button the same way you charge with A and the Directional Stick. What I guess was weird was that it's not mentioned a lot on SWF, and I thought such a simple thing was common knowledge.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
that's because most people don't generally have the need to charge their smashes, and the n00bs are too busy asking about wavedashing and l-cancelling to try charging a smash a different way. In fact the only time I think I'd ever charge a smash would be edgeguarding, and only for some characters. So, since it's not that important a technique no one really bothers with it.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Most people just use A+stick if they want to charge. I use C-stick for uncharged smashes, A+stick to charge, and sometimes A+stick for uncharged smashes too. Depends what character I'm playing. Some characters, such as G+W and Ness, I almost never touch the C-stick when I play them. Others, such as Zelda and Peach, I use it quite frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom