• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.A.S.T. Results/Shoutouts.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
First of all, just wanted to thank everyone for showing up, as Geno and Legan know, the tourney almost didn't happen, so I am thankful everything went as smooth as it did.

Speaking of those two, special thanks to Geno and Legan for showing up on Saturday and playing friendlies with my friends and I, and for being so helpful on Sunday, helping me and Zeke run it. And special special thanks for Legan for being an awesome team partner haha, CHOCOLATE MILK!

Thanks to Oranos and his group for makin' it down here, sorry for you getting lost, haha.

Also, special thanks to everyone who competed, everyone looked like they had a lot of fun.

Here's who won.

1st: Geno (Surprise right?) :)
2nd: Ripple (You and Geno had a great finals match.)
3rd: Thinkaman (You and that **** Jigglypuff.)
4th: Gary (Don't know your tag lol.)

Thanks again for showing up, we hope to do many more.

edub

Smash Apprentice
sounds like it was a blast!
wish i could have made it. how many people entered?
also sounds like you guys had a doubles tourney as well. that sounds rad. i'll try to make the next one for sure!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Geno I expect, but then Ripple had to show up and leave me with the bronze... (Least we made for a few good team matches.)

Brawl johnz go here. Screw you, tap jump. Screw you, Peach d-smash. Screw you, Marth range. And screw YOU, knee-to-death after rest kill. In five days all these things gonna rot and burn forever.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Haha amen to your post Thinkaman!

Yeah Ed it was pretty fun, we had 17 people this time around, so we ran a 16 man bracket, and just eliminated one person.

The doubles tourney was just for fun, next time we do something up there, we are going to be sure to plan for enough TV's, so we can run Pools on Singles and Doubles, and have some time to grab a bite to eat afterwards or somethin'.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you guys should turn this into a monthly for brawl. I would come every time.

also, I was not at my best this time, which sucks. I beat geno at carbondale and take 9th but I lose to him this time and get second. bull. I need to work on my roy, and fox ditttos

edub

Smash Apprentice
you guys should turn this into a monthly for brawl. I would come every time.

also, I was not at my best this time, which sucks. I beat geno at carbondale and take 9th but I lose to him this time and get second. bull. I need to work on my roy, and fox ditttos
geno had a broken finger in carbondale >.>

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
geno had a broken finger in carbondale >.>
I know but even he said he was not used to using his finger again. I suck at fox dittos :( should've played roy

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Yeah, have some Brawl monthlies, with the power of the Sakurai Brawl Controller it'd be a nice, steady source of income... >_>

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yeah I was planning on asking Nate about it to be honest.
They said they need more business, and everyone wants to play Brawl, and if enough people would show, Could be a good source of income.
He also said he was looking to do a tourney every month, so what better tourney to do then a Brawl one!
It'd probably be close to, if not the end, of every month, I'll run the idea by him sometime this weekend.

Top Bottom