• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey james, how you doing? i've been meaning to play smash with your bunkass. also, i've been meaning to get you to put all that crap on my wii, so we could play tetris. and if you want, i don't know if jarod told you. but. i got this gorgeous chess set if you want to play some time. i'm looking at it right now. i think it will be easier for me to come over now, that i got my audi back.

also, if you see austin, tell him i want my gamecube back.

ill be coming out soon. don't get your hopes up doh.

ps. all of you suck. except for bluezaft.

bluezaft tooooooooooooooo good.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
also, did you like that natalie rap song on the new incredibad cd i got? i think you should listen to it again.

drew, you are an incredible mod. digital robot electronically wired.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
bluezaft, im not going to drive out to fort worth to play smash with you guys.

but i will come out eventually.

edit: james, im dying to play you!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Because I live in Fort Worth and all. What the hell is wrong with you? Nothing you say ever makes sense.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Yall can't understand Jeff because he is simply on another level. Comparable to Dattatreya Siva Baba?! Step up yo game, payasos.

Natalie's rap... Goofy as hell. I'd chill with her.

James/Jeff: Let me know if you guys play! PURDY PLEASE! I've got yet another really busy week ahead of me but I might be able to find some time to smash.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i don't really know anything about sai baba

drew, im not gonna lie, you're kind of dumb

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
felixthecat- im not afraid of you.

pootthebox- im not afraid of you.

uman- im not afraid of you.

doh- im not afraid of you

zac- im not afraid of you.

farewell.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
What, want another taste of Ness' d-tilt? I'm going to get UTD Zac to teach me the Ness glitches and then you'll be sorry.

I have my final final exam due tomorrow. So for the next 3 months, tomorrow is basically the only day I CAN'T play.

Someone tell Darkrain to hurry it up and get down here (oh, and apparently a second KC smasher is also moving to Dallas, so that's cool).

Oracle

Smash Master
Ness glitches? All you need to know is yo yo glitch and go to the lazers on corneria every time you CP.

Top Bottom