• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BWAAAAAH - Rabbids for Smash. ! Join the invasion today !

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Never played Raving Rabbids. But, I'm planning on getting Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for the Switch when I get it. I support!

RabbidsinSmash

Smash Rookie
I think Sakurai and his team are sane enough to put Rayman before Rabbids. I don't mind them i actually like them and they would be fun characters...maybe too fun that it becomes old quick.

And even if Rayman gets in I think AC would be a better choice even if just cos of its sales. Assist Trophy is defo the best option for them at least fot the foreseeable future. I think rabbids would make a great 3rd ubi rep.....but I'd accept them openly no matter when they come. (Imagine them trolling revealing them first and then a few months later Rayman hahaha pls dont do dat)

But if they do get in I demand a Princess Peach costume. And plungers need to be used at least in 2 moves but no more than 3...unless its a special in which case just the plunger special is good enough.
Yes I support you and the fans of the Rabbids bc if they were added in I would definitely buy the game

OreoSmasher777

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who wants these in the game more than Rayman? Also Rabbids + Mario seems like a pointer

KMDP

Smash Legend
Made an updated Support List for the Rabbids
  1. Yoshi-Thomas Yoshi-Thomas
  2. PsychoJosh
  3. Mendicant Bias
  4. KingCloud
  5. Jason the Yoshi
  6. Wanderer from Roseyard
  7. MIAvoy
  8. Tikivoy
  9. Mrrgle
  10. Mr. Mumbles
  11. Fisher
  12. Russell_SSB
  13. Vingag
  14. SEGAGameBoy
  15. RabbidsinSmash
  16. OreoSmasher777

KoopaDerp848

Smash Rookie
I have thought of a moveset if anyone is interested

Regular Rabbid's Moveset

Elemental Damage: Bounce and Push

B Smash: Blaster (Press B to fire, hold B to charge the blaster, once fully charged the shot will have the push effect)

Side Smash: Melee (The Rabbid will pull out a hammer and smash it onto the ground with a
20% chance of a bounce effect)

Up Smash: Fire Extinguisher (A fire extinguisher that works like a jetpack)

Down Smash: Regular Dash (Dashes his opponent with a dash kick)

The Final Smash: Rabbid Fury

The Rabbid you play as will summon every Rabbid Varient that'll surround them and fire a fury a shots and the finisher will be a barrage of fire extinguishers that'll send the opponents flying.

OreoSmasher777

Smash Cadet
Hmm..... I thought of a trailer for them

Mario, Luigi are fighting fox and falco Doing nearly attacks then a portal appears above and a machine comes out crushing falco. Fox, Luigi and mario look in awe at this thing. And the rabbids music kicks in as rabbids invade the stage they were on and tie them up.
Cut to gameplay
We then back to the trailer all of Mario,Sonic,Mega-man and sonic are tied up and struggling. Rabbids are pouring out the washing machine and messing around. suddenly. Someone crashes onto the ground and the rabbids look at him. Rayman joins the battle!
Cut to gameplay again
It ends with rayman walking up to the now free mascots and staring at them then jumping into battle with them.

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
As a massive fan of Rabbids Go Home, I'd be happy to vouch for their support, especially if movesets took inspiration from the following game.

I'd imagine the fighter itself could be some variation of the Shopping Trolley Duo (Pants and Thong) with moves combined from the Raving series (plungers and stuff), Rabbids Go Home (the shopping cart itself, the third Rabbid "In Ze Wiimote", XL stuff like Barney's Bubble Bed) and Kingdom Battle (the various weapons), with the Final Smash having them ride in on the Jet Turbine, sucking up fighters and spitting them out after they take a massive chunk of damage. Assist Trophies, items and/or Spirits can also be KB bosses, Verminator forces, notable XS/XL Stuff and Serguei.

Their stage could be a highly elevated portion of The Pile to the Moon (as it appears in King of the Pile, the final mission of RGH), with hazards that include the Rabbid band transporting various XL stuff around on their mattress and different Verminators, Verminator defences and Brown Bulldogs harassing the fighters. The chaotic nature of this stage (with hazards on) would perfectly reflect the Rabbids' own haphazard nature.

And for the stage music?

^ This one would be perfect for the reveal trailer

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
As a massive fan of Rabbids Go Home, I'd be happy to vouch for their support, especially if movesets took inspiration from the game.

I'd imagine the fighter itself could be some variation of the Shopping Trolley Duo (Pants and Thong) with moves combined from the Raving series (plungers and stuff), Rabbids Go Home (the shopping cart itself, the third Rabbid "In Ze Wiimote", XL stuff like Barney's Bubble Bed) and Kingdom Battle (the various weapons), with the Final Smash having them ride in on the Jet Turbine, sucking up fighters and spitting them out after they take a massive chunk of damage. Assist Trophies, items and/or Spirits can also be KB bosses, Verminator forces, notable XS/XL Stuff and Serguei.

Their stage could be a highly elevated portion of The Pile to the Moon (as it appears in King of the Pile, the final mission of RGH), with hazards that include the Rabbid band transporting various XL stuff around on their mattress and different Verminators, Verminator defences and Brown Bulldogs harassing the fighters. The chaotic nature of this stage (with hazards on) would perfectly reflect the Rabbids' own haphazard nature.

And for the stage music?

That would be awesome! Loved played that game long time ago.^-^ I support.
I picture them attacking with XL Stuff. (Also XS Stuff.)
Jabs & Tilts
Jab: Hits the opponent with a plunger.
Rapid: Hits the opponent several times with a jackhammer.
F-Tilt:
Rams the opponent with Shopping Cart.
U-Tilt: Jabs the Chinese Vase upwards.
D-Tilt: Swings the Boss's Clock around.
Dash Attack: Slides across the ground on Inner Tube.

Smash Attacks
F-Smash: Lifts the Boss's Desk up and slams it downwards.
U-Smash: Swings the Christmas Tree upwards.
D-Smash
: Holds the Atomic Battery and swings it around.
Aerials (There wasn't not much about this.)
N-Air: Attacks the opponent with a hammer
F-Air: Swings the Diving Board at the opponent.
B-Air: Attacks the opponent with a mailbox.
U-Air: Spikes the Radar Dish upwards.
D-Air
: Slams the Boss's Safe downwards.
Grabs & Throws
Grab: Grabs the opponent with a plunger
Dash Grab: Outstretches the plunger.
Pummel: Screams into the opponent's face.
F-Throw: Grabs the opponent and throws them away.
B-Throw: ?
U-Throw: ?
D-Throw: Throws a Cow on top of the opponent.

Specials
Neutral: BWAH!!!
Side: Jet Turbine
Up: Bubble Bed
Down
: Rabbid Reflect
Final Smash
Down the Toilet: Shows a cut scene with the Rabbid band and the toilet as the opponents and XL Stuff get flushed down into the sewers and shot out of a pipe into the Pile as several large objects crush them sending the opponents flying to the blast zone. (Sorry if my description is not good.)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Could you explain these a bit more? I would like to know what they do or what their purpose is :p
Okay, here they are.
BWAH!!!: The Rabbids scream at the opponent damaging them, if held long enough it will create a loud scream sending said opponent flying away.
Jet Turbine: The Rabbids get on the Jet Turbine and zooms across the stage sucking up opponents and spitting them out. (Can be charged enough to go faster.)
Bubble Bed: The Rabbids bring out the Bubble Bed with Barney in it as said bed inflates 3 times before deflating getting them back on-stage.
Rabbid Reflect: The 3rd Rabbid comes out in front and deflects a projectile. ex: Dedede's Gordos, K Rool's cannonball, Lucario's Aura.
Tried my best, and I think it's great.^-^
What do you think of my moveset for the Rabbids on #50 seen above?

Last edited:

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
A second Mario + Rabbids game has been leaked. If the leaker's precedence is anything to go by, it's actually likely to happen.

To celebrate that, I'll work on editing the original post.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Here is the trailer for Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
A new adventure featuring a lot of new allies, notably the Sparks, creatures born from the fusion of Rabbids and Lumas!
As well as Rabbid Rosalina, who is not enthusiast for battles, and a mysterious ally, who could she be?
The return of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Luigi and Rabbid Peach have also been confirmed!

Top Bottom