• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

But Spoiled Eggs Taste So Yummy. (Un)Official Easter Eggs Discussion.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Quick-tap side taunt with Link brings out Navi complete with "Hey! Listen!"
I tried doing this but it just does his "regular" side taunt... I see the CPU do at times, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe I don't know why "quick-tap" actually means. Can someone elaborate?

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I tried doing this but it just does his "regular" side taunt... I see the CPU do at times, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe I don't know why "quick-tap" actually means. Can someone elaborate?
You want to have the button not stay depressed for very long. I don't really have a technique for it, you sorta just push is and quickly get your finger off it. Or something... heh

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
So it's like the taunt equivalent of a short hop?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Quick-Tap: the action of quickly tapping a button and then quickly letting go of the button

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
The good ol' If you taunt up when Falcon sweet spots his knee, he gives a yes. That's really difficult to do with the GC controller imo

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
You want to have the button not stay depressed for very long. I don't really have a technique for it, you sorta just push is and quickly get your finger off it. Or something... heh

Thanks with a little more practice i got it. It's pretty cool.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Not sure if this was in vSSBB... but if you hold side-B with Luigi and you see him flashing green, it's going to be a misfire.

Promestein

Smash Cadet
Similar to Mewtwo, though I'm not sure if this is old, but you can keep Diddy's juggling taunt going by holding up taunt.

I get the feeling there are many, many more easter eggs waiting to be found.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
No idea if this has been said yet, but if you zoom in on Virtual Boy ROBs eyes you can see a game being "played".

Ginge

Smash Ace
I always thought Falcon was a bit too liberal with his use of an ability whose effects are around the size of the galaxy we're in. And two of them colliding would probably DESTROY the galaxy, not just planet Earth / whatever-planet-Smash-takes-place-on.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Hey i got one!
When you hit Snake while he's smoking, he keeps the cigarette in his mouth, because you interrupt him from trowing it away.

Top Bottom