• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust A Groove

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I don't know if there is a thread about this game or not as I have not looked so please forgive me.

I rented this game once when I was very young and I loved it, it got me hooked on rhythm action games forever. I was wondering how many of you have played this game and enjoyed it and I was also wondering if you knew anywhere I could find it (or the sequel) to buy or download. I have been looking for this game forever and can't seem to find it anywhere...

I bought 2 when it came out, but then somehow I managed to lose it when I switched rooms in my house...

On the off-hand if you have played it who did you play as and what was your favorite song/s?

I played as Kitty-N and My favorite song in the first one was Kitty-N's and in the second one it was Shorty's song.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I vaguely remember this game for the 64 (was it multi-platform?). Although, from time to time, I recollect oblong memories of it. I seem to group it with Iggy's Reckin' Balls for whatever reason.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I'm fairly certain is was Ps1 exclusive and made by Enix I believe. I think both games 1 and 2 were for ps1... Its a shame no one knows this game >.<

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I loved this game (or possibly the sequel. I don't know which one I played, I just know I played the arcade version).

I always picked the guy with the long, striped sleeves.

Top Bottom