• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum Presents : The Gamers Tournament - Results

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I think the doubles friendlies PD, myself, RedX, and Acedude had toward the end was the best thing ever. Ganon in teams is so ****ing ****. Drop Marth for teams PD and go Ganon. LOL

-RedX-

Smash Lord
17: RedX - Best Ike evar! I have to stop rolling towards you!
Naaaaah, I'm not the best ;[
I'm trying though lol those matches were the best Falco v Ike I've ever had, IT WAS SO GOD**** CLOSE.

Also, I heard about Palpi going to MM you with Ike and I might've gave him some tips o-o
Be prepared.

I think the doubles friendlies PD, myself, RedX, and Acedude had toward the end was the best thing ever. Ganon in teams is so ****ing ****. Drop Marth for teams PD and go Ganon. LOL
Amazing low tier players like you and PD are ****ing fun as hell to play, ggs o-o
I wanna try a low tier tourney some time soon now....

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Naaaaah, I'm not the best ;[
Just ****ing accept it red lol take it in while it's being said

BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE
BEST IKE ALIVE

HYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEIEFNWOIFNWONFGWOIR

ACCEPT IT

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Lol I need to start coming to tourneys more often.. I must learn the matchups.... @_@

erick gm14

Smash Ace
yea red X has a good sly Ike! I faced him in friendlies early on and used my falco and marth, gave me some rough times haha, shoutouts later.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
lmao thanks Red Ex, I had the most fun w/ Ganon on Saturday but sooner or later I'm gonna have to work on real characters =( so much Ganon wub though rofl BTW your Ike is maddd beast had much fun

Mad fun tourney even though I didn't enter. Fun friendlies were had, Long Island ***** and loves BK, and glad Anti and Minty got to tag along on our traditional journey to KFC/A&W LOL

Burger King Hats shall now be a LI tradition, get *****.

Can't wait to see you all at Inui's so Kirin and I can **** you for our comeback extravaganza =D

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I was meaning to ask

Im trying to get some of my offline matches recorded but they never get saved/we play on a non hacked wii

Only replays saved were v.s Wes on delfino and me getting 3 stocked by will ( jerk >.>)

So I wanna know does anyone have those replays? I don't really know wich wii's they were on, but I'm guessing v.s wes it was on NL's.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252734

I hope I see all of you at the next one in December! And just in case you missed the first one, the venue is amazing(it's a school cafeteria with all the tables moved out of the way). The venue's capacity is 504 people lol. And it's not too far from the George washinton bridge. And there's gonna be other game tournaments like SF4,Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Melee, and Brawl. Be there. Hypuhh.

Top Bottom