• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Banks

Smash Hero
Boxman, Banks, th0rn, Darc, Dazwa and POSSIBLY two other people (boxmans got dat van), will need housing for friday night into saturday and possibly saturday into sunday if it is more comfortable than the venue...

so someone pm me or AIM me at BanksNSG if you can house and you live close enough to the venue, we are all rad peoples who play melee all daylay. It's a long drive, PLEASE FEED AND CLOTHE US.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol, I just asked Larx, he's on board for the trip, make that 6 mainas

EDIT: and if you wanted to play Brawl or Tatsunoko with your housees, Dazwa's got you covered. MAINE'S COVERED ALL YOUR OPTIONS. NOW YOU'VE GOT NO REASON NOT TO HOUSE US

EDIT2: on second thought I'd probably be playing Melee since I still can't transition very well between Brawl and Melee >_>. Tatsunoko sounds good though.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
HEEEEEERE THEY COME!

CLICKETY-CLACK,

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

T
R
A
C
K
S
!

IT'S LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

TWO OF THE GREATEST TRAIN VIDEOS WE'VE EVER OFFERED! AND NOW THROUGH THIS SPECIAL TV OFFER, YOU GET TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

YOU GET BIG TRAINS,

LITTLE TRAINS,

STEAM TRAINS,

DIESEL, FREIGHT AND PASSENGER TRAINS,

EVEN TRAINS THAT BLOW THROUGH SNOW!

OLD TRAINS,

NEW TRAINS,

FAST TRAINS,

SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW TRAINS,

SSSSSSSSSMOKIN' TRAINS!

EVEN TRAINS FROM
AROUND THE WORLD!

+PLUS+

TOY TRAINS,

TROLLEY TRAINS,

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

WHEN YOU ORDER

LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

HEEEEEEAR THE WHISTLE BLOW!

FEEEEEEL THE HEAT!

SMEEEEELL THE SMOKE!

AS THESE TITANS OF THE TRACKS THUNDER ON BY!

KIDS LOVE 'EM TOO!

YOU'LL LOVE LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS! AND REMEMBER, THIS SPECTACULAR TWO-TAPE SET IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!

SO HOP ON BOARD AND GET TWO GRRRREAT TAPES FOR ONE GRRRREAT PRICE!

GET LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

SATISFACTION. GUARANTEED, FAGGOTS!

There are currently 12 people loving Trains.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
1. Pakman's car is going to be more stacked than JFox's.

2. I will money match people with my Fox, Falco, Marth, and Falcon. Maybe other characters too if you ask. :laugh:

3. If I wasn't already teaming with M2K, I would have loved to bring back Team 1 1/2 Koreans (Cactuar + KDJ).

4. If I wasn't already teaming with M2K, I would have loved to bring back Team Cack-Tease (Cactuar + MilkTea).

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
WOw Max n Bernie got U.S on lock down, Rayn are you still playing falco?? and **** banks who do you main???

Also I might be able to come to this..... so the US can see how scrubby Canada can be LMAO

Edit: omfg smashboards just edited out d a m n ??????........ are we 5 years old ????????

Top Bottom