• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Alukard

Smash Hero
i want to do a bunch of $1 mm's with anyone i haven't played with ... or haven't played in a long time ... ^_^

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i'll take that bam and kage

so kage bam and raynex LET'S RUMBLE

SILLY CANADIANS pc chris himself has deemed me the falco slayer after many years of training I NEVER LOSE

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, when I get home from work tomorrow, for sure I will talk with Alex and get him to house Bam/Vwins/his car and Maine.

Sucks for Kansas not going... missing out on KDJ and all.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Marc just informed me that Sunday is singles. I will most definitely be there for that.

Banks

Smash Hero
looks like maine is getting housed with vwins and bam, so we can play all night baby (_)_)////D

that right bam let's get a little of that falco action going ;0

Banks

Smash Hero
k, done.

falco list:

Bam
Kage
RaynEX
unknown522

all money matches are 3-5 dollars based on how much money I have at the time, first come first serve. One level ban for the whole set, best 2 out of 3. unknown we can do five since u asked specifically, but everyone else $3-5.

unknown522

Some guy
k, done.

falco list:

Bam
Kage
RaynEX
unknown522

all money matches are 3-5 dollars based on how much money I have at the time, first come first serve. One level ban for the whole set, best 2 out of 3. unknown we can do five since u asked specifically, but everyone else $3-5.
alright, cool

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
This tournament is going to be awesome....pretty much because SPAWN is running it

<3

No homo.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209533

im wanna watch these sets hopefully. Is PC comin too?
he really should, he's pretty close
PC better come, or I'll stick my controller up his................I won't say it

I talked with Chris tonight, hes not coming. I talked with him for a bit about the smash scene in general....he has not STOPPED PLAYING he just is not big on the idea of attending tournaments anymore. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, unfortunately PC has ridiculous hours for work.

Top Bottom