• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffered Reverse grab video, where did it go???

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
I saw a vid awhile back for IC reverse chain grab except it was buffered so they didnt move at all. Plus they did it insanely fast. I can perform it myself up to 70 but i always move and its not nearly as fast. i was curious where the thread or this video is. THNX :)

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol gonzo picking up ic XD. if i ever see u al show u how to do the cgs i can do them 95% of the time on metagay. Its still a horrible match up if u know how to cg tho.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This chaingrab is so fun. I like seeing my opponent's reaction. Sometimes they put down their controller. :3

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
This chaingrab is so fun. I like seeing my opponent's reaction. Sometimes they put down their controller. :3

They might as well. Once fully mastered, it's almost impossible to mess up. Unless Nana trips :chuckle:.

I ended up getting it banned in my area though.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
lol good **** bnzaaa, and Meep that would b awesome cuz Meta**** is exactly who i want IC for. also i got this conbo down and i replaced the Fthrow with Dthrow cuz its easier for me. However, this isn't the video i was referreing 2. the one i was referring to only used Bthrow and did it so fast it wasnt even funny.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
You shouldnt do the FC-Usmash, just charge it partly, and do a throw, because they cant get out while in throwing animation. :3

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I thought that speed grabbing was old. xD

I vary the b-throw to b-throw to another chain, meaning I do that speed grabbing then a pivot and then other CGs, because when I do speed grabbing fast, sometimes there's a chance it will mess me up.

The speed grabbing is useless against heavy characters, because it's harder. It's a lot useful and fun for the light and mids though, and it's also good for Lucas and Ness to CG.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I have a question on this chaingrab. After I do it the first time to Popo regrabbing, nana is slightly in front of me making the next back throw regrab to be slightly out of position... How does the video do it flawlessly with them barely moving?

Top Bottom