• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh, I see.

So you guys are just gonna have pizza and not share any, huh? I see how it is.

And I thought we were friends. :_:

uzeq

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheAbir
I'd like to be added to the list. I'm from Brockport/Rochester and I'll be back home for the summer. Peach and Marth are my mains.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Brockport/Rochester.
Sounds good. If your in the brockport area, then feel free to hit up Xepher anytime!

If your in Brockport, I'm pretty sure you know where Kendall is. That's where we are, if you need directions or anything like that, then just PM me and I can hook you up.

@Yannick/Shiri

Life just isn't complete without a side of Goodies :)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Your face is a dead thread. All the Buffalo threads are dead threads. I have a plan to bring the South Buffalo smash scene alive. Just need to spark it.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Does anybody in Buffalo still play Smash anymore besides you, Spike?

It's just Rochester and Xepher now with a few isolated Smashers in between. So lonely. :_:

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Your face is a dead thread. All the Buffalo threads are dead threads. I have a plan to bring the South Buffalo smash scene alive. Just need to spark it.
How about putting together a Buffalo vs Xepher Crew battle then? Think that would work at helping spark it?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'm not in the Buffalo crew. =(

I was going to start my own crew and train them. Until they could develop their own skills of course. I have an idea to bring the test subjects I need together.

In other news, my Ganondorf is getting decent. I beat Dan's multiple characters all but twice tonight. =D Surplus of twenty matches. LOL

shboke

Smash Journeyman
but out of all of them my CF beat ur gannon strange lol i should try mario vs gannon >.< i live in buff. and play smash so spike isint only one...untill i quit

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You'll never quit. You'll be a smasher until you retire. Then you'll play more.

I'm probably having an STD sometime soon, keep checking for updates guys!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'm sorry about this, but I'm looking for a good Samus/Ganondorf siggy. =)

I'd be grateful to anyone who would oblige. I'll give you half off at McDonalds' whenever you like. lol

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been so tied up with end of the school year BS e.g. SATs, AP exams, the works, but come summer time I'll be ready to get right back into the swing of things. I even have my own car now! w00t!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
That is indeed a pretty siggy. =) Any way to have something like that with a bit of Ganon thrown in? lol

<3 uair

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: **ambushes Shoklan for suddenly getting amazing at this game and not telling anyone**

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
@Yannick: I don't know what your talking about :)
I'm still not good enough though, I guess it's back into training before BFWNY4 lol.

@Spike:The signature is done.
If there is anything you don't like (including the speed) feel free to let me know and I'll edit it.
Link to .PSD here

S P I K E

Smash Ace
It's awesome. =) Thanks.

P.S. Only improvement I could think of is dark Samus, the color I love. =D

Love the background too by the way. Definetely using it.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
What is the big deal? Nobody is ever going to see it unless I show them. =\

P.S. Besides, you live like 5 houses away from me. u.u

Top Bottom