• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bucket Break on PK1 at 999.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so after you bounce off two walls, you can bucket immediately(without having to Nair). On Pokemon stadium 1, when the windmill appears, it is easy to hit two walls, and then Bucket. Theoretically we could get fsmashed at 999 and not die.

Sorry i don't have any vids.
Once, this gets deleted, it should be added to some guide*
I'll look for vids, where it could be applied.
Ill try and think of more places to use it. I Love you : )
Also i dunno all our options, so if you can think of more, do it.

Places it "could" work: Luigi's Mansion lol.
Some places in Pictochat.
Green Greens.
Delfino (the part when there are multiple walls, with water on the bottom between them)

It can also be used when the Big Rock comes up. It's where the metaknight is at 1:00 http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaZealot#p/search/5/qsqkUj_r7cs Although, It wouldn't work against meta's uptilt, it would be good for trying to get in there and Dtilt locking people without. I'd say to D.I. to try and bounce off the short wall first.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaZealot#p/search/0/gl2pEOT1ujM at 1:06 he could have done it, even tho what he did worked too.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
This is a mostly known occurrence for momentum resetting moves. This is one of the reasons why DK loves Luigi's Mansion so much (his UpB after bouncing twice), and it's brought up a good deal when discussing that stage.

Still nifty, though.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
Or you could wall tech
wall teching is for nubes....

Ive known about this for quite a while, but always forget to do it. Hard to remember ya know?

Another example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WzoU1bAgIs#t=3m6s

...oh wait nvm
lol, i came buckets. And good job on nining rHalberd a couple scenes later, that dude isn't a real person.

I can try get a video, and link it here : )
That video would probably be pretty sex! I'd be ur best friend fo sure

This is a mostly known occurrence for momentum resetting moves. This is one of the reasons why DK loves Luigi's Mansion so much (his UpB after bouncing twice), .
That's where i got the idea, I brought it up in the simple question discussion a while ago, but i said it pretty retardedly, and entirely wrong.

Patches

Smash Master
Pretty interesting, but it kinda seems like to me that wall teching would be more efficient? I dunno.

Maybe if you're unable to pull off consistant wall techs, you can use this instead?

Publix

Smash Apprentice
Pretty interesting, but it kinda seems like to me that wall teching would be more efficient? I dunno.

Maybe if you're unable to pull off consistant wall techs, you can use this instead?
It's just another option and easier than wall teching. The window of frames is huge, just anytime after you hit two walls and before you reach a blast zone, instead of right when you hit the wall. Plus it can get you away from your opponent so they can't follow up from the tech. I got nothing against teching

Patches

Smash Master
I haven't tested it out yet, but say you get hit at a good percentage, say 150. And let's go with, I dunno.. A wario's fsmash. Considering the flight speed, wouldn't it be a lot harder to do, rather than tech when you hit the windmill on ps1?

Top Bottom