• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Knees: A C. Falcon combo video feat. Mafia

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
A short C. Falcon Combo video featuring Mafia.

This was a rough draft I threw together using tournament footage from the New England circuit last summer. I'd kept the video unlisted for a while for personal enjoyment, but seeing as MattDotZeb's external baleeted all the footage I would've used, I decided to upload the most finished product this rendition will become. That being said, I hope you enjoy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2S8MasZsb0

Also, while making this video, I noticed how few of my combos I actually finish. Consider this less of a combo video and more of a player feature, as the footage is from tournament matches.

Credits:
Thanks to Dazwa, KDJ, Elen, Shawn#'s, Zoso, and MattDotZeb (among others) for getting ****ed, especially to Matt for recording a whole mother****ton of tournament matches / organizing the NE smash community / being his ******* self. GFI.

Special thanks to Diesel for the hype. Thanks to $mike for the inspiration. Even when we ain't at home, we still Boston.
Thanks to Peach for being a real ***** and holding it down when her man ain't at home. She gon' get hers when I get back on a recording setup.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
good vid. It doesn't have the fury of alot of recent falcon vids but it makes up for it with it's own unique vibe. The flowing, smooth falcon playstyle is very absence nowadays with so much focus on the hard hitting full speed approach it was nice to see something original.

Also extra points for the triple knees at the end. :cool:

Top Bottom