• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Cam and Eddie, good shit tonight. I love chillin with you bros.

Cam, you're getting good, bro... just don't play Brawl too much and you'll get better.

mad love

We should play during Thanksgiving break.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
It's alright I guess.. I didn't see much progress from when I last played at Bill, but I did improve in some aspects of my game. I learned a few things from playing Ali's Falcon multiple in teams and yours in the couple friendlies we had. Right now I'm just trying to watch a bunch of Scar/Spectre/Darkrain stuff so I can learn a bit.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I was playing Eddie with my Luigi in a match, and he got a kill or something and was trying to show off his "tech" skill by waveshining, except he wasn't doing it fast enough for Fox to wavedash through shines smoothly, so it looked like a crossover of short hop-wavedashing between shines.

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** Fox.

I was not even trying to show off I was just playing Fox. :3

My Falco is still the same. :l

I did a little bit of Forward on Japes.

null55

Smash Master
No johns BEHR. Go big or go home
Good ****, PP.

Marth is just fun to **** around with. He's too broken/gay, though. It's ALMOST the same case as MK, in that if you main the character, I don't have respect for you, but not quite. It's still kind of close.

And I don't think I can express in this message how much I laughed my *** off at wavehops [bro love Eddie, <3.]

I usually hate dittos, but Falco dittos are pretty fun.

Overall, good stuff guys. Just stop whining.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's the reason Marth is tied with Fox on the tier list, because Fox is tougher than Marth to completely master...

Lol I know how to tell when BEHR's lurking now...

CJ we need to Falco ditto also. Such a fun matchup, and the only one that I can 0-death in.

null55

Smash Master
That's the reason Marth is tied with Fox on the tier list, because Fox is tougher than Marth to completely master...

Lol I know how to tell when BEHR's lurking now...

CJ we need to Falco ditto also. Such a fun matchup, and the only one that I can 0-death in.
You're saying once Fox is tied because once he is completely mastered, which is very difficult, he's just as good as good as Marth, right? Because that would explain why I think Marth, who's broken at any level of skill, should at the top.

Marth is fun as **** though. I love playing with him.

Yeah, dude. Let's do some Flaco dittos next time you're in the Boro (which will be soon?)

Oh yeah, My Doc > Mike's C.Falc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm saying that Marth and Fox are tied ONLY because no one has perfect mastery of Fox yet. If a Fox is mastered, then he would be above Marth. This is according to many higher-ups, so don't think I'm just saying this. I don't understand Melee that deeply unfortunately...

Marth is fun to watch, but I suck while playing him lol.

Not soon at all I'm afraid. My next possible chance to see anyone from that area will probably be in February unless you wanna go to TO4 in January.

My Falco > all your Pichus.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wanna go with you guys. <33

Vilt is probably doing **** or something.

Actually im going to call him to see if he wants to smash.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Whatevs Cam will do it.

****er does not want to smash today.

G-Bro-Row <<<<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Watch the Melee finals from two Billfests ago. He wasn't as confident then =p.

He's just really good at tech-chasing, a skill that Falco's dread because one Uthrow=death, especially on FD.

I need experience vs him so I can do that kinda stuff to great Foxs...

null55

Smash Master
lol, I watched this the other day.... I love Falcon

My Luigi > your Falco :colorful:

Haha... my Link > your Falcon. Funniest/gayest match ever.

And no. There's such an incredibly small chance of me going to TO4.

Eddie, I'll come if Mike comes. [gay voice] And we have to play Brawl to practice my Brawl skillz :003:[/gay voice]

null55

Smash Master
Lol, I have as much chance of getting results from practicing Brawl as I do going to TO4.

And I think there was one time that Mike and Eddie wanted a couple matches before Bill, but the second someone started CGing we quit. True though, if I even mention Barlw as a joke they respond with displeasure.

Btw, I don't really like either of you to be honest. Mike needs to move out of his house, and Eddie needs to stop johning all the time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If results are what you want, then you'll be hard-pressed for either. Over time, you may find that it may actually be easier to just transfer some Melee observation skills to Brawl and build on your foundation that way.

Srs business in Bro love.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He is right. I noticed that I might have gotten better in Brawl when I have been practicing Melee. Well, I think. :3

Top Bottom