• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

British Columbiology (Get to know your Flacos) : Latest Additions - Jugfingers/Rusty

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Because BC is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
I've decided to make a fun little thing for the rest of Canada to get to know BC players (all 3 smash games, though mainly Melee as that's what BC plays)
With the help of the players themselves, or their approval if they just give the go ahead, I'll be updating the Flacodex until it is filled with captions for the players, types, sightings and so on.

Flacodex

Entry 1 :: Daltsy
Type : Falco [Falcon]
Strengths : Pew [Shield] - Figure Skating
Weaknesses : Diakonos [Diakonos]
Evolution : 1st Generation [2 Stages]
Evolves Into : Blunted_Object 10

Summary
A Falco type player usually found in the Okanagan but currently more common on Vancouver Island. Daltsy's are notorious for epic combos that don't quite end, and are usually found in their Shields or Pewing from across stages or on platforms. They are also part Falcon type and have a tendency to Figure Skate [level'd up form of Moonwalk] across great distances between stocks. Daltsy's don't post much, but lurk every so often. A rare player in BC, but still a quality threat to others in competitive play, specifically when a Daltsy resides in the Vancouver area for a significant period of time. Daltsy's are friendly and helpful to newer players and also have the sought after DD [Designated Driver] trait. They are found in other regions occasionally as well, though not too great of distances. With enough practice and guidance, a Daltsy is sure to evolve quicker than most players.

Daltsy Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by PKMVodka in Alberta, July 2009
Daltsy - Double Jump, Shield. Not approaching me? Pew Pew, Shield. Still no? COMBOOO!!! Can't end that one... Shield.
PKMVodka - Grab, Combooooo!!!! Finish with style! - "Is that all it does? Pew and Shield...? That ain't BO10!"

Daltsy Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Diakonos, Every Month and Every Tournament in 2009
Diakonos - "Daltsy is here, he's scared of me. How can I meet him in Winners Bracket? AHA!"
Daltsy - "NOT AGAIN!!! That's 6 times in a ROW!" - Double Jump, Shield. Not approaching me? Pew Pew...
Diakonos - Power Shield! Grab... COMBOOOO Gimpgimpgimpgimp... - "How can I meet him in Loser Bracket now that I've put him in there? AHA!"

Entry 2 :: Blunted_Object10
Type : Falco [Fox/Doc]
Strengths : Pew/Bair - Multishine
Weaknesses : Last Stock Clutch [Camping then Failing]
Evolution : 2nd Generation [Final Stage]
Evolves From : Daltsy [Other Unknown Sources]

Summary
The evolved form of Daltsy, BO10's are known around the world as they're one of the most commonly found players in other regions. They are also one of the most welcoming and helpful to other players, again carrying the DD trait. BO10's have a very safe and spacing oriented style, making BO10's one of the most well rounded players to date, giving them an advantage in forcing other players to adapt to them. Their Pewing is one of the most potent and despite being pure Falco type, BO10's are known to be deadly towards almost every other type with their strong Pew and spacing game. Though occasionally lacking finish due to nerves, BO10's have the ability to set up quality chances in competitive play, also making great partners in team competitive play. With traces left from their previous forms, BO10's are known to have Doc and Fox type characteristics when called upon. The typical BO10 resides in the Greater Vancouver Area, but have recently been seen in California, Toronto and Washington, among other regions.

Blunted_Object Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Mango in California, December 2009
BO10 - Pewpewpepwpepepwepepwepepwpepw... - "Now you're too close to safely Pew." Bairbiriairaibiririribaibiabair...
Mango - Mines BETTER!!!
BO10 - "Both last stock?" - PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!! Grab, Throw, Gimpgimgpgmgimpmpgiiimgimgp...
Mango - "NO YOU! You're a BO10, you have a choke..."

Blunted_Object Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Raynex in Ontario, January 2010
BO10 - Pewpewpepwpepepwepepwepepwpepw...
Raynex - Dashdashdhshadhahdahsdhhsdhahs...
BO10+Raynex - Shinehsisnhisniehsnsihhnesinhsinsiehensinse!!!!! Grabrababgrbgarbabrabbabrrrbagrab!!!!!!! - "GOT YOU!" - Combooooo!!!! Gimpgimpgpgpmgigpigpgm... RECOVERY!
ERROR DISK

Entry 3 :: Tahsis
Type : Falco/Fox [Falcon]
Strengths : Left Handed - Moonwalking
Weaknesses : Ganon [Edge Guarding]
Evolution : 3rd Generation [5 Stages]
Evolves From : Rampage
- Evolves Into Rampage From : Zero_P
Evolves Into : Oprah
- Evolves From Oprah Into : Unseen Legendary Super Saiyan Red Falco Type

Summary
Tahsis are very unique Falco and Fox type players that thrive off having something to work for. They have more evolutionary forms than most Falco types and when there is something on the line, they quickly evolve into their next form to briefly benefit from their strengths, only to return to their unevolved form afterwards. It is possible that the most evolved stage of this player is unlimited, as the more that is on the line, the stronger it gets. Inevitably, beyond Oprah, there could be something scary, but it has yet to be seen. Oprah in turn is comparable to Gohan, only time will tell who is better. Aside from this strange nature of becoming stronger when there is more danger, Tahsis are very natural Moonwalkers and have bursts of excessive technical ability, another sign that leads theorists to believe that Tahsis have a Power Level of over 9000, but hide it through 'Unevolving' to not gather attention. Typically, the Tahsis will seldom perform well and often not enter events due to a small Mana Pool of Monniez. Also probably only to hide their true power.

Tahsis Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Bamesy in Vancouver, May 2009
Tahsis - "Corneria!!! Falco!" - Pew Pew Pew!
Bamesy - YA! YA! YA! YAHOOOO!!! YA! YA! For Over 7 Minutes Straight
Tahsis - "Corneria Again!!! Fox this time!" - Pew Pew Pew!
Bamesy - YA! YA! YA! YAHOOOO!!! YA! YA! For Over 7 Minutes Straight Again
Audience - "This is still the same money match?" - >_> <_< >_> >_> <_< - "IT'S LIKE 4AM ALREADY!!!"

Tahsis Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Meta in Vancouver, May 2009
Meta - "Who's Subway is this? It's leaking!"
Tahsis - LMFAO

Entry 4 :: Diakonos
Type : Marth [Fox]
Strengths : Power Shield - Ledge Cancel
Weaknesses : Exploding Things [Luigi]
Evolution : 3rd Generation [Final Stage]
Evolves From : Manli
- Evolves Into Manli From : Firexemblemxpride

Summary
Hard countering the Pew to the point where Falco type players can't function properly, there are very few Falco types remaining that can stand up and Out-Manliness a well groomed Diakonos and often resort to their Space Animal cousin. This not only leads them astray from their comfort zone, but it allows the attacking Diakonos to hypnotize them with awesomeness. They are very fluent with several Special Abilities that a Marth type player can master and spam them rightfully aweing any viewers. Diakonos's however, even when being so smooth and dominant to nearly every opponent they ever cross, often faulter at the most unrelenting times. They are consistant but seemingly take their superior skills too far at the worst moments, and quite frequently leading to their demise before they finish their amazing procedure of weaving through Pew into fancy AWEness. Not only do Diakonos's sometimes ruin their own chances of victory in dire times during competitive play, they also have an apparent rivalry with the playing field itself. This proves to be quite entertaining, sometimes for them, usually for their opponents. The average Diakonos will spend their time hunting BO10's and Daltsy's, usually looking to improve their Pew countering until it turns from Pew Pew into QQ. They are energetic and always try to have fun, as well being skilled at directing flocks of undecisive players in large events such as crew battles and post-event dinners.

Diakonos Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Blunted_Object 10 in Vancouver, November 2009
BO10 - "Green Greens!!! Fox!"
Diakonos - "Ew Really? Fox!"
BO10+Diakonos - Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew!
Diakonos - "I refuse to camp!" - Runs to middle of Stage!
EXPLODING
APPLES!!!

Diakonos Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Zhu in Vancouver, July 2009
Diakonos - "It's his last stock and I have 2...sooo...." - Jump Way Off Gimp Suicide Unnecissary Epic Spike!!!!!
Zhu - "....... What are you doing?" - ........ <_<
Diakonos - "....... Oh ........ You had 2 stocks too..." - ......... >_>

Entry 5 :: Dieslow
Type : Fox/Falco [Marth/Shiek/Falcon]
Strengths : Actually Doesn't Die [It's All Just a Big Mindgame]
Weaknesses : Actually Is Slow [Can't Make It To Distant Tourneys]
Evolution : 2nd Generation [Final Stage]
Evolves From : Fusion Of 2 1st Stages[Various Sources]

Summary
A highly developped Space Animal hybrid player type, based off Adaptation to their current adversaries, Dieslow's can strike fear in any opponent. They are a big Mindgame from end to end. The name "Dieslow" alone is a mindgame, as Dieslow's do not 'Die' 'Slowly' at all, they simply don't die. They may lure an opponent into thinking that they will die eventually, as it would take a while and seem to be happening slowly, but it never actually happens. With a mix of Mindgames and the ability to Adapt, as well as the fusion of types for balance, Dieslow's aren't found much outside of competitive play as that's where they undoubtedly thrive. Dieslow's however, have difficulty getting to competitive events outside of their immediate area as they traverse slowly. Some have theorized that this is in fact a Mindgame as well, and Dieslow's are meerly laying dormant in their region, baiting greater challenges to come to their territory instead, giving Dieslow's permanent advantages over the many competitors they have for their title of dominance. Specifically Diakono's and BO10's, who Dieslow's are well known for being one of few to consecutively defeat both.

Dieslow Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Jamie in Vancouver, January 2010
Dieslow - "Want this TV? I'll sell it to you for 5 bucks!"
Jamie - Thanks but I can't, I don't think it'll fit in our car. Otherwise I would for sure, that's a good deal!"
Dieslow - "Alright, no problem man." - Carries it Away
Crispy - "I'm pretty sure that was the broken TV at the tournament that hurt your eyes."
Jamie - GET MINDGAMED!!!

Dieslow Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Toph in Washington, August 2009
Toph - "What do you mean he can't afford it? Isn't he the one I saw pay with a 100$ bill just a couple months ago?"
BO10 - "He actually has a small Mana Pool of Monniez, kind of like a Tahsis. You probably saw him right after he won everything...again."
Toph - GET MINDGAMED!!!

Entry 6 :: Patooty
Type : Samus [Peach/Marth/Fox]
Strengths : Crazy Cool Hair/Teams/Mindgames [Walking Away into Smash Attacks]
Weaknesses : Secretly A Samus Type [Lacks Needed Tech]
Evolution : 1st Generation [Only Stage]

Summary
Patooty's would appear to be more of a mixed type player than any single type. Even to the trained eye, they seem to have traits from Marth, Peach and Fox types, and are commonly mistaken for them but don't quite fall under any catagory. This is in fact because Patooty's are truely Samus type players that Mindgame their prey with shapeshifting. They are crafty and incredibly intelligent players, using their Samus type Special Abilities to pick appart their opponents approaches, then capitalizing on them when they fall for the bait. Usually this involves looking the other direction and walking away, appearing to be a harmless target with really freakin nice hair, only to be swatted by a large Smash Attack in their direction. Much like a typical Samus type Mindgame, but with Patooty's shadeshifting craftiness, they can use a Peach Down Smash or Marth Forward Smash to punish. This makes Patooty's a major threat to passerby's, as accidently seeing a strutting Patooty with nice hair going the other way, it's difficult for a Patooty's prey to avoid the bait. Though they have Samus patience and craftiness, they lack the Technical aspects that the typical Marth, Fox and Peach types would have. Therefore, a Patooty's illusions of these types with often change to keep their prey guessing when they're caught in a Patooty's bait.

Patooty Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Jugfingers in Vancouver, June 2009
Meta - "What's 60% of 280.50$?"
Patooty - "That's 168.30$."
Jugfingers - O_o Uses Calculator ... "Wtf?! That's right!"

Patooty Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Sion in Vancouver, Febuary 2010
Patooty - PULLS OUT A BEAMSWORD!!!
Sion - PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!
Patooty - Drops Beamsword from too much Pew!
Sion - Grabs Beamsword! SMMMMMMMAACK!!!!!
Patooty - "Stop using Items Sion, that's cheating!"

Entry 7 :: Bacchus The Ancient God of Madness and Merriment
Type : Fokkusu Makuraudo
Strengths : Roy G. Biv - Hyper Speed [Double Waveshine]
Weaknesses : Psithyrus [Amanita Muscaria/Blueberry Pie]
Evolution : 2nd Generation [3 Stages]
Evolves From : Wondrous Lizards
Evolves Into : Undetectable Rhamphorhynchi

Summary
The quickest of all types, a pure Fox, it would be impossible to keep up with this extremely rare player were it not for their strange abilities. Giving their opponents the ability to predict their movements, the overwhelming speed becomes a fair match for all foes. However, this enchantment increases significantly when the aroma of piping hot Blueberry Pie is present. Unfortunately, these exceptionally fast players spend their time in seclusion, growing faster every hour as they practice their art in small areas in northern Okanagan, and Blueberry Pie is quite common there. This allows the weaker players roaming the area to keep up with them. As well, much to their dismay, the aroma can latch onto the most innocent objects and trace these players wherever they go, rendering them useless in competitive play when they're not playing fast enough. Another trait that holds this epic player back is a certain mushroom that makes them larger so they can't use their speed as best they could. These hindering abilities seem to be the result of Ness type traces from previous evolutions but that is unknown. One day, when all of the Blueberry Pie is gone, leaving them free to be faster and unpredictable as they've always dreamed, the Jugfingers will terrorize the world and there will be no stopping them.

Jugfingers Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Single Mothers in BC, All 2009
News - "Traces of Ritaul Frenzies have been found in the cupboards of single mothers throughout the province but it is unknown if Bacchus is responsible."

Jugfingers Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Sion in Vancouver, January 2010
Sion - "We lost that first set on purpose so we could crews through losers bracket."
Jugfingers - "We won that set on purpose and lost the next two so it would look like you lost to two noobs."

Entry 8 :: Roby EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEE..........
You guys seriously aren't ready for this one yet...
I'll get back to it when you are. ;)

Entry 9 :: Rusty
Type : Ice Climbers
Strengths : Popo - Down Smash
Weaknesses : Nana - Lack Of Down Smash
Evolution : 2nd Generation
Evolves From : Shacklefurd

Summary
When encountering a Rusty, always expect the Sixth Down Smash. Though many may be aware of this, and actually expect the Sixth Down Smash, they often still get hit. Perhaps it is the way that a Duo type like the ICs make it seem as though Three Down Smashes counts as Six. It in fact does not. It is Three, which is half of Six. Despite being a Duo type, Rusty's don't rely on, or even think about their counterpart. It's almost a weakness to have the second half of the Duo present. Rusty's also carry the Recording trait, but lack the necissary skills to use it. Even if they did, Rusty's aren't often seen during events and are rarely seen alone if they do show up. Usually this ICs type is found tagging along with another player, Down Smashing wherever that player isn't standing at the time. Because of the Sixth Down Smash, there have been warning posters put up all over the Greater Vancouver Area. There is also a video documentary about it, the first video documentary that has ever been made in the region.

Rusty Sighting - Entry 1 :: Witnessed by Meta in Hyrule, SEVEN YEARS AGO IN THE FUTURE
Rusty - Down Smash, Down Smash, Down Smash, Down Smash, Down Smash, Down...
Goomba - "GOOOOOMBAAAAA!!!"
Rusty - Dies From Goooomba
Meta - LOL
Goomba - Knows About It From The Instructional Video And Posters

Rusty Sighting - Entry 2 :: Witnessed by Zoolander in Anchorman
Rusty - "Now before we do this, let's go over the ground rules."
Zoolander - Nods.
Rusty - "Rule Number One. No touching of the hair or face!"
Zoolander - "Of course."
Rusty - "And that's it! Now let's do this!"

Credits: Thanks to BO10 for the idea + input
Thanks to Tahsis for lol'ing at the idea + barely input (LOL)
Thanks indirectly to PKM for lulz that started it [months ago hahah]
Thanks to BC for being SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

If you're at all interested to be on here, just let me know. I'll be contacting everyone in BC eventually because I want everyone on here, it'll be a while though...there's a lot of players in BC...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Manuels was hard to do...it's hard to word so many sexy phrases and make it sound normal XD

Edit: SionSpectre if he WANTS but I'll need to chatziez with him first. Need his approval! lol

Editedit: I need more Vancouver input... >_>

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Entry 5 :: Michael
Type : Falco [Falco/fox]
Strengths : shield pressure/Bair - Drillshine COMBOOO
Weaknesses : Chokes, suicides...
Evolution : NEW GEN (THE ONES THAT WAVESHINE on PLATFORMS)
Evolved From : Eric/Sion/Roby/Adam

Summary

a lot of vulgar ****

Sion

Island of Horizon
lol michael you got your strengths and weaknesses switched ;)

i'm fine if you do one for me, dynajamism

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL check out this old account that I remembered the password for.
BC TOO GOOD

Edit: This thing needs a reboot and update me thinks.

Top Bottom