• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing to light old combo vids -a review

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey guys, i've just ran a search on zelda combo videos, and there are a few that most people havent seen, so i'm just gonna put all the zelda combo vids i've found in here :p

The ORIGINAL Combo vid: by mooplet
I am going to upload that one as soon as i get mooplet's permission, it's quite a nice combo video, and it was the first zelda combo video introduced to smashboards. Not many people have seen it because the thread died after a few months, and it's not on youtube or googlevideo. It's quite good

Royal Blood by Lavagolem
for most of us this was our first zelda combo video :p It has the best OCR ever.

Them High Heels Make Me Horny by dojima
One of the funnies, the synch with soramimi cake is awesome

Elana's Zelda Highlights by Elana
One that most people havent watched-it's more artistic a style, and very very situational, but it's a good 4 minutes spent. Bond-Explosive is also an awesome song

Twilight Princess by Rapid Assassin
Mindgamey zelda. Not very flashy, but effective at the job, with nice full hopped fairs and bairs. (i still don't get how they hit)

Princess of Light by me
Youtube version. meaning no in game sound. In game sound comes with the GoogleVideo version. It's.. well i'd call it contemporary zelda :p And it's pretty good IMHO

Ryoko was also going to make a vid of his green zelda... but he, being the lazy viet he is, gave up on the project i think.. Lame.

Yea that's all. Most importantly, for zelda lovers, watch mooplet and elana's vids :p They're the ones that you won't find on Ares's combo video compilation or the Zelda video compilation, and mooplet's vid can't even be found on streaming.

Kay, back to my hiatus from smash till APs are over..

elev135

Smash Cadet
seen them all except the original, elana's, and rapid assassin's one

downloading them now >:3

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm working on a zelda video. ^^d look for it sometime in july 4-7th ish.

@Elana's Video even though her opponent sucked she was very good knowledgable with the physics of ganon and pretty much any of her opponents lol

I make music videos of anime - games - movies all the time. So i'll try and make it flashy as in media style. Beats and vid synchronization ^^d

Anyways, I was about to quit playing SSBM but a tournament (My 1st) in Georgia I was skeptic of my Zelda and kept playing Marth - SAmus - Jiggs vs people. When I was losing horribly to Peaches in the first pool. I changed to Zelda and to my surprise apparently My Zelda > Marth and SAmus vs Peach For me anyways. lol

Now that my thrill for the game is back. I'll be working on that Combo vid I planned on making before I quit lol.

Zone

Smash Champion
Oh LOL, you were the Ganondorf ^^d it has been MONTHS since that video was made so i'm sure you got better ^^d

Besides Zelda is a pretty tough match up for Ganon.

I wish I lived near more smashers, it's hard to improve with your only opponent is 1 friend.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, I hear ya.

Zelda is a rough match up. Especially with that Fsmash. >_< Elana gets me everytime I try to sweet spot that ledge. **** YOU GLITTER!!!!

But! Elana and are currently recording some new footage. Maybe we'll have some new stuff up soon.

And I might have some good Ganon footage too. Not for this thread though. ;)

Top Bottom