• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking Tradition and Targets and Big News on Videos!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
This update was a lot of mixed and confused feelings for me.

The target smash was kind of boring. Who honestly expected them to be gone? This catching me on the rebound of DK's movie on tuesday got me into a severe "I'm tired of staying up for updates" attitude.

The idea of five different maps intrigued me. It seems as if most people are assuming this means there are only five maps between however many 30-40 characters we get. I personally took it as to say that every character has five unique courses to themselves. Really, a course designed for any character to complete just wouldn't be challenging at all.

The replays... meh. It was a highly desired mode, so it's good that they added it. But three minutes of gameplay? lol. Who the hell plays matches that short? It seems kind of silly to include a limit when anyone who's serious about saving replays is probably going to have a giant SD card for storage anyway.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
the targs are probably placed in different places for each chacter. one target is in a small box floating high in the air with a platform waay away for fox's laser. how does ike get this target? or DDD?

Jmax

Smash Cadet
Dunno if this has been said, but I personally am glad there is only a 3 minute limit on videos. I mean, honestly, Look on Youtube, how many vids of matches, or gameplay are over three minutes? Not many, and the ones are there are the ones no one watches. Who cares if you and you're friend had a totally awesome 15 minute fight.. You never see those on Youtube anyway. 3 minutes is just the perfect time.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
a bit random but did you guys notice that on the meta knight target screen there is a rolling crate with a slanted plane under it and at the bottom of the plane looks like a red switch... chain reaction anyone?

Top Bottom